James Monroe 48 Tolsia 6 FINAL

gomavs

Guest BEAVERTAIL

honestly, we didnt play well at all against JM. Just by going on how this team is led and how they play the game, i welcome JM. This team gets it done time and time again. I would like to show JM how we really play ball. Especially with the passing game going. They only saw half of our offense...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

we have a helluva defense. no need to suck up to the JM fans, i know we will win again. we never got to spread the field and use our offense the way it is designed. To get our speedy guys good matchups... we scored off running it down their throats. not swinging it out to ponder and letting him make people miss. Plus, we were coming off an emotional high with richlands in a very physical game.

i like this teams attitude. NO matter who they play its just another game. SAme with Jm if we play thm again. We just have to go out play hard and beat them. They already proven they can once.

JM is a good football team but Bluefield had a somewhat off night and still outplayed them. They could have won by 21 possibly but the bogus fumble call on Brooks and some other miserable play calling stopped us from doing so.

congrats to the Mavs on a strong finish after a shakey start. I want to compliment Whitt on adjusting the offense after the first two drives. We were having trouble running around the ends because Tolsia had some speed so we started running north and south between the tackles. I think this will serve us well against Magnolia as well. we match up well against them on the line so run it down their throat if you can and if you can't then try to get the corner or throw some. I agree with Mavsrock on two things. We need to make a statement early in the game and not get in a whole and I also agree that I am only concerned with Magnolia right now. I don't care about Wayne or Bluefield. This week is about Magnolia and if we play well we should win.