To the Mavs fans

BHS85

First I want to say congratulations to the players, coaches, families, & fans. I hope you all have a blast this week leading up to the game. I don't know if you are familiar with the Wheeling area but it is hard to find a room in Wheeling. I don't even try anymore. St. Clairsville Ohio has everything you need, nice motels, a mall, good shopping, and more restaurants. It is only 8 miles away and the drive is all interstate.

[ QUOTE ]

First I want to say congratulations to the players, coaches, families, & fans. I hope you all have a blast this week leading up to the game. I don't know if you are familiar with the Wheeling area but it is hard to find a room in Wheeling. I don't even try anymore. St. Clairsville Ohio has everything you need, nice motels, a mall, good shopping, and more restaurants. It is only 8 miles away and the drive is all interstate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your help. It's a shame to go to a WV State Championship Game, and have to stay in another state. That sure helps WV.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your help. It's a shame to go to a WV State Championship Game, and have to stay in another state. That sure helps WV.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, that's already been discussed so much. As long as the strippers and the gambling are in WV, that works for the WVSSAC big-wigs.

[ QUOTE ]

Why don't we just leave the WVSSAC out of this and meet in Princeton and play the game Friday night. Two teams 40 minutes apart are going to have have to travel five hours to play a football game. Makes sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it (laugh)!!! Maybe the WVSSAC would get the message that it's time to seriously rethink things and do what makes sense for the fans and the schools and the state of WV as a whole and move the championship game out of Ohio (I know it's not really in Ohio, but you might as well say it is).

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why don't we just leave the WVSSAC out of this and meet in Princeton and play the game Friday night. Two teams 40 minutes apart are going to have have to travel five hours to play a football game. Makes sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it (laugh)!!! Maybe the WVSSAC would get the message that it's time to seriously rethink things and do what makes sense for the fans and the schools and the state of WV as a whole and move the championship game out of Ohio (I know it's not really in Ohio, but you might as well say it is).

[/ QUOTE ]

When pigs fly, that's when they'll change it....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When pigs fly, that's when they'll change it....

[/ QUOTE ]

They could always take it back to Charleston. There is still a dog track at Cross Lanes (so the WVSSAC brass can gamble), and lots of strip clubs in Jefferson (aka the Badlands). I guess the only thing missing to match Wheeling is a payoff to the right people.

The "Stadium Formerly Known As Laidley" is at least as nice as Wheeling's stadium (if my memory serves me well). Not that it's an issue, but it's significantly bigger than Wheeling's stadium, which would be helpful if the dang game was closer to the actual participants. I bet Bluefield (and maybe JM) could take twice what they'll take to Wheeling.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, as the "powers that be" will keep it in Wheeling forever.

[ QUOTE ]

the 'badlands', know that area well... Big Bertha's carwash and strip club was my favorite..haha

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived up there for close to 10 years, and never stepped foot in those strip clubs. I just recently did my first strip club experience here in Atlanta, at Mardi Gras. After seeing what I did here, I fear that the WV clubs couldn't hold a candle to it. I used to see some pretty rough looking females walking along US 60 in that area. If they were the strippers....ugh.

actually ive never been in one of those down there either but i use to laugh in the summer time driving up 60 and sein the 'bertha girls' layin out out right beside of the road trying to draw customers, all they ever drew was accidents haha..soem really skanky skanks! I have been in Crazy Mitch's a time or two right before that family was murdered 2 doors down. And btw, youre right, the lil clubs in WV hold no comparison to places elsewhere..my true personal favorite is Down in FLorida 'the doll house'

[ QUOTE ]

my true personal favorite is Down in FLorida 'the doll house'

[/ QUOTE ]

if your ever in Myrtle Beach SC you should check out the Dollhouse stribclub that is there...We kept going back and back at senior beach week haha burns a whole in your wallet tho

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

my true personal favorite is Down in FLorida 'the doll house'

[/ QUOTE ]

if your ever in Myrtle Beach SC you should check out the Dollhouse stribclub that is there...We kept going back and back at senior beach week haha burns a whole in your wallet tho

[/ QUOTE ]

We have really been there and got a t-shirt! Dude, those are some of the greatest nights that I have no recollection of. Remember when Rocks came with us?

I will let it be known to the whole message board: We all went to there and said it was Rocks' birthday and the oldest lady in the club took him back for a private dance... He didn't have the money to pay so you should have seen him running across King Highway to the nearest ATM! LOL