SSAC SUCKS

Willie

[ QUOTE ]

Why don't all that is going to Wheeling hold up signs saying, SSAC SUCKS.

Reckon they would throw us out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Signs aren't allowed inside the stadium Willie. And neither are cameras, so don't come expecting to take pictures of your own kids. If you want a picture of your kid you must pay the SSAC licensed photographer for a picture. The $$AC is such a first class organization...

I wore my camcorder around my neck, inside of my coat to the 2002 game and got in. I didn't realize at the time that cameras/camcorders weren't allowed but if someone really wanted to record the game and take pictures, I doubt someone could stop them.

[ QUOTE ]

I knew you weren't allowed to take video, but I thought you could take still pics...

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember them announcing before and during the 2004 game that cameras were not allowed. Honestly though, do they really have the right to make money off of your child without written permission? No. So even if cameras are not permitted I say take pictures anyway. I know I'll be doing so on Friday night.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Signs aren't allowed inside the stadium Willie. And neither are cameras, so don't come expecting to take pictures of your own kids. If you want a picture of your kid you must pay the SSAC licensed photographer for a picture. The $$AC is such a first class organization...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is a load of crap!!! Can't even take pictures of your own kids?!? What kind of organization is the SSAC? THey can't be THAT money hungry can they?!?!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is a load of crap!!! Can't even take pictures of your own kids?!? What kind of organization is the SSAC? THey can't be THAT money hungry can they?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

$8 a ticket for the championship and $7 per playoff game. Yes, the can and are that money hungry.

[ QUOTE ]

its either 12.00 or 15.00 a ticket in lynchburg.but you get to watch the div.3 and div. 4 state title games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good grief! I'm pretty sure I only paid $8 to get into the Single A State Title tilt last year and that was for both D1 & D2.