The MED

pauley10

And why do you say that?And what does Bland have that makes them a top threat?Grayson i could understand but not Bland.Galax will surely win the district this year with Grayson or Pocahontas coming 2nd or 3rd and then maybe Bland.

If Bland can improve as much on the hardwood as they did on the football field from last year they may very well win the MED. Basically you are dealing with the same kids. They have the weapons just need to figure out how to use them to the best of their ability

Well going by from what I know of them last year.They are god awful.The Benton kid for Big Creek(dont know if he's playing this season)was really their only good player so Bland will probably beat them pretty bad.But I could be wrong.

[ QUOTE ]

I think bland or grayson will be the top threat this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

well we (carroll) just beat grayson 82-57 or something like that.. and our starters were out around the beginning of the 4th quarter, i sure hope there not the top of the MED..they weren't too good this one kid could shoot 3's but thats about it and also they play real flat and not very good D

Yea Pocy just drove in on Tazewell all night and shot short jumpers or got the ball to one of their big guys mainly Matt Kennedy and Tazewell couldnt stop it.To many missed foul shots for Pocy though.Thats one thing they need work on is their foul shots and outside shooting and they will win most of their games this season but i have them finishing at least 2nd or 3rd in the district this year.And yes Galax is really good this year and will be difficult to beat.

Yall could drive and enter the post all u wanted to when tazewell didnt have any big men. But i give it to them..Pocy looked like they could be a force this year. They were quick and pretty physical.

but every says tazewell isnt very good when i watched and played against them i was pretty impressed the only problem i saw was they go into foul trouble early in the game and thats it