Virginia Tech Hokies: 2007 ACC Champions

They gave up 23 to Clemson...

I can't believe VT was able to stay in the game as bad as they played. I was very worried after the way BC dominated them in the first quarter and held a huge TOP lead. I really thought the D would be worn down late in the game after staying on the field so long. They really stepped up in the second half...and the O helped out too!

On to Miami!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Sean Glennon 2007 ACC Championship MVP. The kid plays and works hard, and deserves the credit...

Glennon has really stepped up and become not only a very good quarterback, but an excellent leader in the second half of the season. He seems to have that unique feel that quarterbacks should have and looks so much calm and mature in the pocket. His ability to put the ball on the money has impressed me thus far. I cannot believe that he has made such a dramatic turnaround this year.

If Glennon improves in the off-season as much as he has in the second part of the season, then the outcome could be special. An improved Glennon, with an experienced Tyrod, a *healthy* Branden Ore (assuming bowl game and off-season go well), and a talented corp of young receivers it has potential to be a very good offense, with the line willing. LETS GO HOKIES!!

Party in the city where the heat is on

All night on the beach till the break of dawn

Welcome to miami

Buenvenidos a miami

Bouncin in the club where the heat is on

All night on the beach till the break of dawn

Im goin to miami

Welcome to miami

[ QUOTE ]

I'd like to congratulate Virginia Tech on winning the 2007 ACC title over Boston College, 30-16.

Definitely a great season for the Hokies, who now stand at 11-2. Great recovery after the LSU defeat, not allowing more than *23* points in any of the remaining games. Fantastic job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. It's nice to be in a pretty strong conference, where we have 8 teams going to bowls. Plus, we didn't lose our national championship hopes to a team with a losing record (cough, cough, WVU, cough, cough).