Richlands Officiating

bandsucks

They were not the best... but hey we won, so you wont hear me complaining. Ill leave that to Brookeville fans. I saw a few blown/no calls against Richlands... but these BLUE eyes didnt see any missed calls for Brokeville wink.gif Im only kidding, Im sure there were missed calls both ways, I just notice that ones that are against Richlands. In the end I dont think the Refs effected the outcome, but there were a few times when I thought that they might. Just please dont tturn this into another "blame the officials" game.

It is my experience that once the teams get to this time of year the officials allow them to play more and try not to decide the outcome of a game, EX. by not calling holding on the backside of the play that that the kid has no chance of making the tackle. Just my experience

Guest BEAVERTAIL

if they really did call a hold on the backside then well that is terrible. that should not even be called in a normal game...