Va. Tech - Kansas

blueinbama

I think it will be a lot closer of a game than what most VT fans are thinking. Kansas is good, not the best, and neither is VT, but theyre two good teams and I think it will be a good game. Sure, Kansas played a somewhat soft schedule, but they put up incredible numbers againsts those teams, and it doesnt matter who you play, if you put up numbers like that, it's impressive.

I think this game is gonna be good, along with every other BCS game this year. I say VT by a touchdown late.

Kansas is not a "good" team...they are decent but not "good". The only team that is more overrated than Kansas that made a BCS bowl is Hawaii. Missouri should have gotten the BCS bowl instead of Kansas.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

kansas SOS- 117.

Mizz SOS- 27.

Mizz beat Illinois AND kansas. Kansas biggest win is against a mediocre Kansas St, team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Kansas fans must travel better then Mizzou fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they know that? Kansas has never been anywhere that they've had to travel...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how they determined that Kansas is a better draw then Mizzou. The fan base that follows the basketball team must be good and they made the pick thinking the fan base would travel for the football team. Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk makes no sense to me for the Orange Bowl.

Better get the buffets ready for Mangino!!

"I've ate a baby!"

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they know that? Kansas has never been anywhere that they've had to travel...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea how they determined that Kansas is a better draw then Mizzou. The fan base that follows the basketball team must be good and they made the pick thinking the fan base would travel for the football team. Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk makes no sense to me for the Orange Bowl.

"I've ate a baby!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Mangino vs. the Buffet Buddies (Roth & Burnop)...better than the "Thilla in Manilla"...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"I've ate a baby!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Mangino vs. the Buffet Buddies (Roth & Burnop)...better than the "Thilla in Manilla"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine a scenario in which Maryland played Kansas in a bowl game. That would be the most heft in two opponents since Tugboat and Earthquake brawled in the WWF in the early 90s.