Tough times to be a kicker...

hokie07

so what did you want him to call the guy??? a very polite WVU fan who had no intention of harm...but then still threatened to kick his ass....quit taking remarks like that so damn personally

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

rumor is that he is transferring..which sucks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where???

P.S. There is a group on Facebook called the "Pat Mac Protection Agency" with over 350 members! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

rumor is that he is transferring..which sucks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where???

P.S. There is a group on Facebook called the "Pat Mac Protection Agency" with over 350 members! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't know where...Bluefieldrocks knows more about it than i do

Here's a simple solution to Pat McAfee's problem. Quit the football team if it's too tough for you to take the criticism of missing field goals and losing football games. No one is forcing you to play college football. Please stop crying.

Thank you.

Sandman

So you want him to give up a shot to play NFL just because he missed some field goals?

If it comes down to it, i support him transering, there is no need to threaten his life and such just because of missed field goals. Maybe if the offense would have scored while they were in the red zone we wouldnt have this dicussion. Slaton should go pro. He hasnt had the type of season that he has in the past. From what i read on another message board he will go first round sometime. We have a Devine and a few other good RB's that can step up...

[ QUOTE ]

Here's a simple solution to Pat McAfee's problem. Quit the football team if it's too tough for you to take the criticism of missing field goals and losing football games. No one is forcing you to play college football. Please stop crying.

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone vandalizes your house and your car..then makes death threats to you...are you just gonna quit your job,and leave this town???

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope he doesn't turn into another Ray Finkle.

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not about being tough or taking criticism. it's about the idiots at WVU who threatened his life and vandalized his home and car. He is under police protection 24/7 now and last I checked wasnt allowed home. So listen here homeboy, dont threaten a man's toughness because he wants to do the right thing in leaving a hostile envirtonment that has idiot people threatening his life. you need to grow up, realize the full situation, and think a little bit before you write another ridiculous statement on here again.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not about being tough or taking criticism. it's about the idiots at WVU who threatened his life and vandalized his home and car. He is under police protection 24/7 now and last I checked wasnt allowed home. So listen here homeboy, dont threaten a man's toughness because he wants to do the right thing in leaving a hostile envirtonment that has idiot people threatening his life. you need to grow up, realize the full situation, and think a little bit before you write another ridiculous statement on here again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a WINNER!

Nice post.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Soccer style kicker graduated from Collier High June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA Division One records, one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," the first and only pro-athlete ever to come out of Collier County and one hell of a model American.

[/ QUOTE ]

He only needs to change his name to Lois Einhorn. lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone vandalizes your house and your car..then makes death threats to you...are you just gonna quit your job,and leave this town???

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a good analogy, Pat plays a game. Shut up and play, or quit. Either way stop complaining.

[ QUOTE ]

So you want him to give up a shot to play NFL just because he missed some field goals?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. There are, at this moment, many many people whose lives are really on the line every day (soliders, Sailors, airmen and Marines, cops, firefighters, etc.) and I don't hear them compalining. I'm sure that these people have complaints, they're just mature enough not to let them spill out into public view. Oh, and one more thing, these wonderful guys and gals don't have their parents running to the press to protest how hard their adult childern "have it".

Grow up people.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For everyone reading , this is a partisan supporter.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, if he can't make those short ones with a little pressure, he's got no shot of kicking at the next level...

Guest JJBrickface

Pat McAfee IS NOT transferring. That is one reason I hate message boards, there are always stupid rumors going around that hold nothing.

Do you think McAfee now hates West Virginia fans? No...McAfee is one of the most laid back people you will ever meet, he is pissed about the ones who were talking trash but he is a Mountaineer and he loves the true Mountaineer fans. BTW, this past weekend I had to travel through out Virginia, Tennesse, North Carolina, and South Carolina. During this time I met a lot of really nice people but I also ran in to a few "toothless hicks" who were rude as can be. To some of you on here they MUST be WVU fans...for those of you who think so Get a Life.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

Sandman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For everyone reading , this is a partisan supporter.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not because I am a fan of Mcafees or because I am not a fan of WVU, I just cant believe that you got on here and said that he couldnt tough it out. Relating him to a soldier or someone of another profession is inaccurate and doesnt hold any fortitude. He is a football player and a student at a major university. No one should ever question his toughness, especially when it envolves being threatened his life by some idiotic fans. I believe you would be a little worried too if you came home to a vandalized house, car and numerous death threats. I believe many people are glad that this was made a public issue because it exposes the ridiculous fans that sports teams bring along with them and goes to show how much pressure they can stupidly put on college atheletes. You sir need to grow up.