Princeton Head Coach?

MavsRock

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Any updates on a potential replacement for Spadaro?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard through the rumor mill that JM's coach may be the next P'town coach when ole Teddy is done...just a rumor though but with Monroe Co. connections...and this would go along with what "crazies" said about an "outsider" getting the job...

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be some truth to that. A plane landed in one of the fields near Lindside late one evening this week and reportedly returned to Mercer County airport. Waiting on news conference.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Any updates on a potential replacement for Spadaro?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard through the rumor mill that JM's coach may be the next P'town coach when ole Teddy is done...just a rumor though but with Monroe Co. connections...and this would go along with what "crazies" said about an "outsider" getting the job...

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be some truth to that. A plane landed in one of the fields near Lindside late one evening this week and reportedly returned to Mercer County airport. Waiting on news conference.

[/ QUOTE ]

A plane??? Are you sure??? I thought it was a hot-air balloon...

[ QUOTE ]

Not true. The mercer Co. airport closed due to sorry official not filing for grants

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the airport is still open. They just don't have any commercial air service available. You can still land private planes there.

Anderson as the most loved. I do not think so. If so it is because of his mature locker room antics like ripping his shirt off while leading agilities, or maybe because the kids get the opportunity to spot him instead of lifting themselves. The list could go on and on. What is up with the tapped arm during games? Does anyone know? Your post is all blown up kinda like Anderson was a year or so ago.

I agree. Anderson over Peek in the community. That is funny. Peek has proven his dedication to the Tiger program and if you were to look at his facilities, equipment and uniforms you can tell he runs a class act program without looking at his W's and L's. I agree this community must be small, very small, probably just limited to his own family.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Funny...I have never heard this much bad pub about coach a, our whole team loved him---we beat W.P. u know. Sounds like some jealous coaches on here. But everyone gets to hide behind a keyboard and say what they can't in life...I say, the lord loves all the little childrens of the world....Spadaro will never die...long live the stallion!!! lol