Princeton Head Coach?

MavsRock

Guest BEAVERTAIL

i dont know what you guys heard, but here is something that did happen. Keith Anderson the offensive coordinator and a basketball coach at princeton quit.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Keith Anderson is or was the defensive coordinator not offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I swore he was the OC... but i could be wrong. Who calls the plays then?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Talked to a Princeton Offensive Lineman today and he assured me that Spadaro is staying. He is even ordering new jerseys for next year and is asking the seniors for ideas.

He assured me the rumors are false.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Buster Large the old left hander

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you are not serious...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Buster Large the old left hander

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope you are not serious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I remember that he was at Princeton Jr. High for a while. He was at Fairview Jr. High before that, if I can remember my history from 20+ years ago. I remember he was at Princeton Jr. High at some point, he was the basketball coach, and he totally lost his cool about something in a game.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

he has coached for awhile, but he is simply a horrible coach. It would not surprise me one bit if he got the job when it becomes open(which wont be this year) because he is friends with the 2 communist dictators, The Akers.

however, the community and boosters want Randy Peek as do I. Even though it may hurt Bluefield in the win/loss column, princeton is just wasting talent... i.e. tevin allen

• 2 weeks later...

he's not out, he has one year to go to make 20yrs. longest tenure in princeton history as well as most wins. Someone must be talking to wrong source. Anderson was the pick to replace Spadaro not Peek by booster and community. Neither will get it. Outside coach will get it next year. Peek will do a great job at pms and Anderson will head coach else where soon. Look for him to take his son with him

[ QUOTE ]

Anderson is the D.C.and has been at Princeton with Spadaro for 15 plus years. Most loved coach at Princeton. Team will hurt without his commitment. I played and would play again for Anderson

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that was a good one ! Spewed my drink all over the screen. ROFLMAO

[ QUOTE ]

he's not out, he has one year to go to make 20yrs. longest tenure in princeton history as well as most wins. Someone must be talking to wrong source. Anderson was the pick to replace Spadaro not Peek by booster and community. Neither will get it. Outside coach will get it next year. Peek will do a great job at pms and Anderson will head coach else where soon. Look for him to take his son with him

[/ QUOTE ]

"Anderson was the pick to replace Spadaro not Peek by booster and community."

Must be a small community that you live in. I have got to start stopping by this place more often. Best laughs I have had in a long , long time.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Anderson is the D.C.and has been at Princeton with Spadaro for 15 plus years. Most loved coach at Princeton. Team will hurt without his commitment. I played and would play again for Anderson

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe cause you are coach anderson...

[ QUOTE ]

Any updates on a potential replacement for Spadaro?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard through the rumor mill that JM's coach may be the next P'town coach when ole Teddy is done...just a rumor though but with Monroe Co. connections...and this would go along with what "crazies" said about an "outsider" getting the job...