Council@Grundy

Wave_fan1

[ QUOTE ]

Have the Hampoton Crabbers had 15 state titles in a sport with a steak of 12? Have they been ranked nationally? have they been in sports illustrated, USA Today, and other nationaly magazines?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes...

[ QUOTE ]

Slow down there basketball wonder, compare the history of the sports at Grundy. Sure you have been the best of the worst in basketball the last few years. But do not down the other programs, and do not compare yourself to wrestling and football. Your league is no where near them. Learn how to win and keep your mouth shut.

"To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks, is the most difficult of all."

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess there is something to be said for being the "Best of the Worst"...I'm just not sure what it is right now though...

Yes to most of the paragraph. Heard of Tyrod Taylor? Been in sports illustrated many times. Look them up. It is easier to beat four teams in a state thet give a crap about wrestling then a whole state that lives for friday nights. Do a favor and do not make the town of grundy look like your posts make you look like.

Yes......what how many state titles? how many national rankings?

The best of the worst? You have no idea what you are talking about, Grundy is the best of the best in wrestling.

[ QUOTE ]

Yes......what how many state titles? how many national rankings?

The best of the worst? You have no idea what you are talking about, Grundy is the best of the best in wrestling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hampton has 17 State Titles in football...1936,42,48,50,69,75,77,80,81,85,86,88,95,96,97,98,2005

They have more wins in football than any other school in the state...620 (not counting this season)

They hold the record for consecutive wins at 40 games ('95-'97)

They hold the record for most points scored in a season with 819 in 14 games in 1996.

Their current head coach, Mike Smith, has more wins than any other coach in VA's history. (381-55-2...not counting this season)

In '96, they were the #1 team in the country.

no i dont go to grundy. I by any means did not mean to poke fun or trash or anything at any other program at grundy, twin valley, hurley, or council. so sorry for what i said just trying to say let people be proud of there team. Just trying to lend a helping hand i didnt relize it was going to be bitten off. So i'll let you fight your own battle. my bad..