Bring it home Richlands, Gate City, Clintwood

tbgfan

What a year, 3 Southwest Va teams playing for state championships in football!! Proud of each team's players, their coaches, parents and fans. Wishing the best for each team. Praying for safe travel for everyone.

GO BLUES-BACK TO BACK!!!

[ QUOTE ]

What time are you guys heading up to Lynchburg on Saturday? Barring an unforeseen change in the weather we're going to the game. I believe we're going to be leaving about 10, that is if I can get Danielle's behind out of the bed that early...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

We are leaving out Friday morning around 10:30 (Danielle's

grandmother is going with us). A lot of the Richlands fans are going up Friday. Don't know how long it will take you to drive from C-burg, but sounds to me like you are cutting it awfully close to getting there around game time. Gates open at 11:00 for the fans. Last year, we got in a quagmire of traffic just trying to get into the stadium and we were the first game. Do you want us to save you a seat?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What time are you guys heading up to Lynchburg on Saturday? Barring an unforeseen change in the weather we're going to the game. I believe we're going to be leaving about 10, that is if I can get Danielle's behind out of the bed that early...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

grandmother is going with us). A lot of the Richlands fans are going up Friday. Don't know how long it will take you to drive from C-burg, but sounds to me like you are cutting it awfully close to getting there around game time. Gates open at 11:00 for the fans. Last year, we got in a quagmire of traffic just trying to get into the stadium and we were the first game. Do you want us to save you a seat?

[/ QUOTE ]

We may leave earlier. I cannot remember how long it takes to get to Liberty from C'burg, but it's definitely under two hours. If you want to save us two seats that would be great; if you can stomach sitting next to a Beaver fan...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We may leave earlier. I cannot remember how long it takes to get to Liberty from C'burg, but it's definitely under two hours. If you want to save us two seats that would be great; if you can stomach sitting next to a Beaver fan...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Two seats coming up!! See ya there. We are on the visitor's side this year. Better bring some sunglasses, because that side gets the sun.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two seats coming up!! See ya there. We are on the visitor's side this year. Better bring some sunglasses, because that side gets the sun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know. I've been to games at Williams Stadium before, but not since the 2001 state title game between Graham and Harrisonburg. Where do you plan on sitting exactly? Middle? Toward the south endzone? Toward the north endzone? Or do you know?