sad time of the year.

Tid_Bit

[ QUOTE ]

Just work harder as a team,and the coach will get better.just assed Da- Beavers and Da-Blues

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to believe your right, unfortunatly, the disaster in Wheeling was only a repeat of past playoff failures. The Maverick coaching staff has a LONG history of losing their minds in the postseason, and this year was no exception. Coach went away from what got the boys to the game, and as a result, lost the biggest game in school history. Unless by some miracle of God, our boys win state next year, this isn't a game that's going to be forgotten about anytime soon.

that is James Paul Sutphin. strength coach for Bluefield. that picture was taken right before he woke up, drank a protein shake, ate his mother's sandwich she packed for him, and went to the weightroom and repped 555 20 times.

that's also before the entire coaching staff of bluefield paraded in there, took a picture all around JPS, and left the room as he awaok yelling, "this isn't a damn frat house!" ahh..the fruits of our labor were surely enjoyed, and for this senior will be forever grin.gif long live Paul Sutphin!

I forgot how much i miss J Paul Sutphin..

I rememer hearing this story of him.... He was showing his weight lifting class how to squat and he had on a pair of tan dockers and on the way down he ripped them, then took them off and continued to show the class how to squat in his undies...

There is a better one than that, ROCKS. This one includes the whole coaching staff crowded around the sutphinator, celebrating the best way known after a championship win while sutphin is sound asleep and unknown to the fact.

i wish i could have been there but i didnt get back till about 1030...you better believe i wont miss the next one..im transferring back here this semester from UC so i will be at as many games as possible..i just wont be in the student section haha