Turner Ashby Tourney

WaveFan09

I just heard that sean v. got 2nd place and from what i understand jermey hurley and derke anderson finished first ( not 100 % on that) should give a better update soon. Reason there finishing early is because there is big storm coming that way

---------------------

Whoever said, 'It's not whether you win or lose that counts,' probably lost.

yea the wave has won there first two tourny of the year, Jeremy H., Derek A., Ethan O. , Josh L. and Alex all finished first the weekend also Sean V. Finished 2nd and DeMarco O. and Brandon H. finished 3rd

---------------

We even have a good B team if you look i think last weekend at the KY tourny they beat some A teams and at Turner Ashby they finished above every other B team in the tourny

---------------

congrats on a big win @ a big tourney! they looked solid all the way through the bracket, but where was the 145 & 152 pounders at? the fact they won w/out 2 weights is even more impressive. looks like they have a real shot at the big one this year.

Grundys 145 will be back in the line up, he is Kaleb Smith the 145 from last year currently ranked #1 in the state, and Grundy is working on 152 senior Josh McCowan is working his way down, but may stay at 160. Grundy is tough all the way through the line up..............2 tournaments, 2 first place trophies..............

awesome! I just want to fill the missing place on the sign outside of town...lol...that has botherd me for years..."unfinished business" so to speak...hope the Wave can bring it home this year...sounds good so far!