Merry Christmas and..............

gridironguru

Merry Christmas to all and may God keep theses fine brave young men safe and healthy that do battle week end week out that lets us old codgers do battle on this forum week end week out lol....The way things are now a days with all the other things these kids could be doing (detrimental things) we are blessed to have kids that are dedicated and "Man Enough" to play sports...These kids are head and shoulders above the rest...

Merry Christmas to you all... i agree with the previous post. The guys out there banging deserve our utmost respect. They in essence keep our youthful days only a memory or a play away.. God Bless 'em all and may he (GOD) be with you and your families/friends throughout this Christmas/Haunnaka/Kwanza/ and the countless other Holiday season........I pray that those same blessings willl carryout through the entire year of 2008.

As other posters have stated, may you have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year. It has been a joy this past year to follow the "exploits" of our area young men on the football field. The Beavers in bringing home a state championship to our area and the Richlands Blues playing in their 3rd straight championship game-wow!!. To all of our area high school football teams, I salute you on a fine season. We are truly blessed with great talent in our area. May not be the largest in numbers, but don't believe any place else can rival our heart and determination against bigger odds. My prayer for you this Christmas Eve day is to be joyous with family, be thankful for blessings and most of all remember why we celebrate this season -John 3:16.

last day of the year and you humps didn't make a post yet in the football forum...for shame.

As the ever so wise Coach Newberry would say "you are as useless as tits on or boar hog".