WVU-v-OU Basketball

Bogeavers

Is it me or are the refs in this game a joke?

Alex Ruoff just got elbowed in the face and no foul was called. He wasn't hidden in traffic, he was standing with the guy alone and he elbowed him in the jaw and no foul is called.

Just now, Joe Alexander had a clearly all-ball block and guess what?! They called the foul...

Yep. The Eers were up by 7 in the first OT and could not close it out. Oklahoma is a very physical team and this was a good matchup for WVU. Blake Griffin is a monster for OU and I am looking for him to have an outstanding year.

This game will help WVU prepare for the really tough conference schedule. Go Eers!!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

WVU lost that game in the paint... your right Griffin is a beast...

I've seen those guys do games in Blacksburg and they are a joke. Still, they are not as bad as Mike Eades. (sp?)

Looks like Oklahoma takes the first meeting of the two schools on the playing fields this week. Can WVU get redemption on the football field? Find out in a few days....same bat time.....same bat channel.

Well, not really the same time or channel, but it sounded good.

[ QUOTE ]

Haha The same thing will happen in the Fiesta Bowl!

The Mountaineers will Lose to The Sooners again

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to your sooners kid? It looks like the same thing didnt happen in the Fiesta Bowl and I'm calling you out on it!