Richlands @ Grundy

Ryan4VT

you can never re-create that tournament championship atmosphere and ill agree the last game was the best bball atmosphere ive ever been involved in but still expect this to be a loud , crowded game. Big district game for both teams and also an obvious rivalry between us and them. should be intense, close to the end..we really need to come away with a district win and i expect us to come through tonight in our biggest game of the year..like i said itll be a close game to the end though

I hope it has the same atmosphere as it did last year, I think Grundy fans will be there and R-lands will bring a good crowd also and if its a close game then i would say it will be loud.

I say Grundy will bounce back and gets it together aganist the big rival....at least i hope

Grundy 62

Richlands 57

[ QUOTE ]

I hope it has the same atmosphere as it did last year, I think Grundy fans will be there and R-lands will bring a good crowd also and if its a close game then i would say it will be loud.

Depends on if the Bucky County sheriff trys to arrest the Blues asst coach again at crunch time

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Depends on if the Bucky County sheriff trys to arrest the Blues asst coach again at crunch time

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO this is true

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO this is true

[/ QUOTE ]

That might be the most funny thing ive ever seen at a high school basketball game. It happed so fast lol.

72-58 im pretty was the fianl Grundy. Grundy played the best game of the season far. Cody B. was lights out tonite, im pretty sure he had over 30. The enviroment was loud but not as loud as the district championship last year. I think it was wrong how they made R-lands student section move from where they was sitting. I would say it was the principal made them move, she is known do duam things like that

forget the girls talk about the boys and they made r-lands fans move cause they was setting there right behind the grundy players talking crap they should of set some where else.. u know u can't do that...

Well just where exactly would you propose to let us sit. We had never said a thing to the players on Grundys bench. If you knew what those "securtiy" people said to us it would be a diff story. They told us not to get on teh court. So we moved up a row. Then they told us we couldnt stand in the bleachers. So then we asked what to do and he said we had to go to the other side. And there was no room for us over there so they made us stand on the baseline. That was dumb in the first place, its a little dangerous when your standing 2 feet from the players playing. I just think the whole sit. was dealt with the wrong way. If they wanted us to stay in one little section of the gym they should have made us a place to sit.

But in any case, Biltler (sp?) was lights out. We couldnt do anything with him. Mulkey had an off night and we couldnt get the jumper to go all night.

Oh and btw the camera thing is our "news" camera for the high school news channel. We really wernt doing anything special with it haha.

We didnt have anywhere else to sit. If you wanted us to stay away from that side why didnt you make a bigger sectioned off spot so we could have been beside the cheerleaders instead of making us stand on the baseline. How many students will you guys bring to Richlands? Ill make sure to tell our AD to leave you guys a spot so you dont have to stand on the court.