Bluefield/Pikeview updates

GetMoney55

with 4:40 left, Bluefield trails by 6 56-50. Both teams have had horrible fouling nights but Bluefield is definitely suffering with Brooks being limited in time. Also the officiating has been absolutely terrible.

This game should come down to the wire.

1:30 left.. 58-53 pikeview. Bluefield is forcing too many shots and missing them all. They are in the bonus though so hopefully that will help. Officiating has been horible as im listening to Bob Redd call the game and he just seems astounded.

Brook is entering in with 4 fouls.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

The refs are not from this area... never seen them before.

honestly, when i saw them i thought how will they ever be able to run with bluefield...lol

Craig Ponder heavs a long three and misses off the rim. Pikeview 59 Bluefield 56

i wish i was at this game because if the refs truly are as bad as Bob Redd makes them out to be, i shouldnt be missing this.

I know it is early in the season, but is it just me or can Havens not make one in-game adjustment? I mean I have not seen anything from this man that I like.

I know people said we would do this, but I think we have to.

I also realize that the players are responsible for playing, but the coach has to set them up for the right shots.

This is what happens when you let people who have no idea about sports (Mercer County school board) choose a coach.

Somtimes as a fan you get what you deserve. The players in no way shape or form deserve to have someone coach them that appearently has no idea what he is doing. They wanted Gilliard to go and they got something even worse. Deal with it for the next 5-10 years. Your years of going to Charleston just ended for a while. Look forword to beating Graham and bragging about that.

[ QUOTE ]

Craig Ponder heavs a long three and misses off the rim. Pikeview 59 Bluefield 56

i wish i was at this game because if the refs truly are as bad as Bob Redd makes them out to be, i shouldnt be missing this.

[/ QUOTE ]if blfd would make more than 12-23 at the line the refs wouldnt matter, and in the princeton game we missed 14 free throws and lost by 14, both games we could have won if the free-bee's were made

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Its all fundamentals. Dont turn the ball over, rebound, make your free throws.

[/ QUOTE ]if blfd would make more than 12-23 at the line the refs wouldnt matter, and in the princeton game we missed 14 free throws and lost by 14, both games we could have won if the free-bee's were made

[/ QUOTE ]

You cannot depend on Bob Redd to give you an unbias account of the game b/c he's such a homer. Bad officials or not, had Bluefield made their free-throws they would have won the game. Bluefield has no one to blame, but themselves for losing last night and last week to Princeton. Sadly, you better get used to it b/c without consistent outside shooting Bluefield is going to lose a number of other games this season.

[ QUOTE ]

you better get used to it b/c without consistent outside shooting Bluefield is going to lose a number of other games this season.

[/ QUOTE ]

and when the head coach sits on the bench and makes no adjustments...that doesnt help the cause either..

[ QUOTE ]

oh my.....anyone in Bluefield having a spasm or what.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schmitt... this is a serious question, I really want to know. Where are you from? You are anti-Bluefield, we all understand that, but do you pull for? We know that you aren't a Graham, Tazewell, or Richlands fan, any farther out in VA doesn't really have an opinion. But seriously, who is your team?

well, i enjoy sports from all schools. I'm not anti anyone that is with HS teams. I just enjoy a good game. I just see so many talking crap after some schools get a win or the mouthy posts that some put. I just like seeing what some say. I am interested in what they think their prob is. It is obvious it was Ernie as most of them posted or they would have beaten phs.

[ QUOTE ]

well, i enjoy sports from all schools. I'm not anti anyone that is with HS teams. I just enjoy a good game. I just see so many talking crap after some schools get a win or the mouthy posts that some put. I just like seeing what some say. I am interested in what they think their prob is. It is obvious it was Ernie as most of them posted or they would have beaten phs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I was just wondering where you stood in the battle.