Grundy @ Abingdon

wave_20

Grundy played the best game they have played all year i think, i think the MVP for Grundy was DJ, he found the open man all nite and i think he was 8/8 on fts, the refs help out abington tonite i think to every block we had got called for a foul just about. Abington student section didnt impress me either...they had a big turn for a crowd of students but the didnt get loud at all. Big win for the Wave

They were fouls refs had nothing to do with it. If that was the best game grundy has played then they must be very bad because they turned the ball over about 20 times. Also abingdons best player didnt play.

yes i agree we will see next time.......personally i think the reffs were even all around......if u read the paper team fouls were 15-15 so i dont see how u can say that they were unfair.......but like i said once abingdon is a hell of a team.....and so are we.....so that is why it was a hell of a game good luck the rest of the way........and for the record bobby peck was lights out all night he did everything he could do to help us win so the mvp should go to bobby peck.....

[ QUOTE ]

refs? the refs were terrible both ways...i think grundy called about three timeouts without even having pos. of the ball...

[/ QUOTE ]

ok if you went to the game then you saw how many blocks got called for a foul on Grundy, i mean just about eevery time we got a piece of a ball they would call a foul, abington players would fall down after the got blocked hoping they would get called for a foul which alot of times they did, also Joe had a screen set with his feet stiil for like a good 7 to 10 secs because they one kid was driving to the lane and every time he did he lowered his shoulders, sure enough he did and just ran over Joe and yet it was a no call. But Abignton did play a hell of game. I cant wait till they play at Grundy there should be another close game. And just out of curiosty does any have the Rebounding stats?