Felix Jones of Arkansas going pro( joining McFadden)

blueinbama

I believe Jones is one of the most versatile backs going into the draft this year. Not only did he rush for over 9 yards a carry but he is dangerous coming out of the backfield and catching passes. Most analysts are considering him and McFadden the top two backs in this year's draft...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

I really like Mike Hart from Michigan. He's very tough to bring down, has some speed... another plus is he vary rarley fumbles. I dont think he had over 10 fumbles his entire career at Michigan

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah he does rarely fumble, except for the bowl game against UF, he fumbled a few times i believe near the goal line.

Guest JJBrickface

I like the fact that he doesnt fumble but I personally dont think that he will be that good of an NFL player.

I like Jonathan Stewart at 5'11 230-235 pounds. Stewart has been hand-timed at 4.34 seconds in the 40 yard dash, has bench pressed 410 pounds, and has a 38.5 inch vertical leap. Also is able to make moves in the open field, could fall in between the 2nd to 4th or 5th running back off the board but dont be surprised if he isn't 2nd of the board.

Does anyone know why all the NFL scouts have been downing Ray Rice? He had a great college career but they dont think he has what it takes on the next level. In my opinion he is a much better NFL prospect than Slaton.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know why all the NFL scouts have been downing Ray Rice? He had a great college career but they dont think he has what it takes on the next level. In my opinion he is a much better NFL prospect than Slaton.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard some "expert" say that he had too many carries at Rutgers and his endurance wont be very good. Heck all he needs is a weeks vacation and he will be alright.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

id say right now here are my top RBs

1- Mike Hart

2- Dmac

3- Jonathon Stewart

4- Jacob Hester(yes, the white kid from LSU that everyone forgets about)

5- Allan Patrick

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like Allan Patrick, I think he needs to get a little bit stronger but I think he has a chance to be a good back. I like Hester as well, he's a beast.

Allan Patrick is a good runner. Much like Felix Jones, if Allan Patrick were to have gone anywhere he would have been starting, instead he had to wait behind Peterson.

Hester is just an all around great package. Can run when you need tough yards, can break the big one, can catch out of the backfield and is a great pass/run blocker.

The kid really reminds me of Wes Welker. Although Welker is a receiver, Hester's toughness and ability to withstand big hits and be a clutch player are im sync with Welker. Also the fact that they look a lot alike makes it even creepier.

Kevin Smith is good but the ever so old story fits right in his case..he didnt play much competition. the best teams they played all year were USF (18 rushes-66 yards) and Texas(27-157) Texas is the one decent defense that he did good against. Everyone else were cupcakes which influenced his yards.

Jamaal Charles..yes. i did forget about him. Ive been loving watching him play ever since his freshman year. The kid is electric. If he were to stay for his senior year I believe it would be the winner of the Red River shootout to see who gets to the NC.

If I would have remembered him I would have put him in my original top five. Right now id have a split 5.

5A- Patrick

5B- Charles