lol jealousy is hilarious

Schmitt

[ QUOTE ]

I don't remember VT basketball losing in the first round

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't make it past the first weekend of the NCAA tournament,won first game,lost second game,if they would have won the second game then they would have been in the sweet sixteen.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I could say hey the BE won a BCS game....ACC did not. I could say We won 3 bowl games and the ACC won 2. I mean that is why you play the whole season is to get to and win a bowl game ....right? The Big East had a higher winning percentage....won more bowl games.....their conference champ won their BCS. The ACC did not measure up on those FACTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad you finally brought some facts to the table rather than just basing your posts off raw opinion and/or riding the coat tails of JJBrickface and other WVU fans who actually support their statements with factual information.

You are right the sense that the purpose of playing the regular season is to qualify in a bowl game, and eventually win it. Despite the winning percentages, it is nice to know that the ACC had 8 teams qualify for bowl season compared to the Big East's 5 teams. The Big East was only behind the SEC (9), ACC (8), Big 12 (8), Big 10 (8), Pac 10 (6), and yes, even the C-USA with 6 teams qualifying for a bowl season. You are right that the Big East conference champion won their BCS game, but you forgot the word "CO", as in CO-champion. The Big East's other co-champ was beat by the #6 team in the ACC. Even though I am a Hokie fan, I will give WVU credit and say that they beat a very good Oklahoma team, but the Big East powers start and stop in Morgantown.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm sure your joking with JJBrickface...but jealousy is like your bottom line.....Fiesta bowl =notebook=jjbrickface lol............just makes me smile that we did fight through adversity.....we did win.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you either a.) knew anything at all or b.) would have read my posts regarding the Fiesta Bowl then you would know that I said nothing but good things about WVU, and even went as far as to say that the way they handled themselves and Owen Schmitt in particular, made me proud to be from West Virginia that night. If you read the boards you would have seen a conversation between JJBrickface and myself, all in a friendly and joking manner. Your ignorance to assume otherwise and sense "jealousy" from that statement doesn't even need to be elaborated on any further.

[ QUOTE ]

We have players that don't stomp (literally) the other players....or elbow the officials. We simply have players who love their state, school, and the game of football

[/ QUOTE ]

West Virginia players beat (literally) people. They can't stay out of fights at wedding receptions at sketchy clubs or keep their hands off ladies in strip clubs. It's a shame that all of the Tech players that end up in the NFL can't "make it rain" on Saturday nights at their local strip clubs because they are a part of a team and have to play a football game the next day. When it stops "raining", maybe they can try their hand at wrestling.

Hail to the Victors, Schmitt!

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of what Schmitt says is just diarrhea of the keyboard and he wonders why he gets threats of getting banned all the time. lol

I guess the times he posts on here are the breaks he is taking from pleasuring himself while looking at the lingerie section of the Sears catalog.

Hey GMAN, do the local McDonalds' in the SWVA area offer the Big Mac/computer value meals or are they just available at Morgantown McDonalds'?

Since Tech and Miami went to the ACC:

Big East=3 BCS wins

ACC=0 BCS wins

Boise State=1 BCS win

Since the inception of the BCS:

Big East--6 wins and 4 losses (No wins by VT)

ACC-- 1 win and 9 losses (VT did chip in for two of those losses)

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Since Tech and Miami went to the ACC:

Big East=3 BCS wins

ACC=0 BCS wins

Boise State=1 BCS win

Since the inception of the BCS:

Big East--6 wins and 4 losses (No wins by VT)

ACC-- 1 win and 9 losses (VT did chip in for two of those losses)

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, this is the only stat WVU fans know.

Here are some stats though, WVU won the big east once (93)before VT and Miami left. (VT 3, Miami 9)

Miami has 3 of those "BIG" east wins. They are now in the ACC.

And probably one of the best stats of all, since the 3 teams WVUs record against those teams that left... 0-2, (VT contributed all of those)

Im not trying to start a fight, but all i ever hear from WVU fans is about their conference record in BCS games and so forth, I swear people like ramrod and schmitt( who honestly is an embarrasment to the real owen) just post this fact over and over again. And its really getting annoying, not because it isnt true, but because that seems like all you know.

However, there are other WVU fams I enjoy posting with (JJ, Rabid, Rocks, Baseball) but you all can not grasp the fact that there are plenty of other facts to support the big east/wvu or acc/vt.

and im sure this post will be responded to as im jealous... well no im not. Im glad VT went to the ACC. They play some very fine schools, on amazing campuses, with very intelligent and welcoming people. Regardless of the records, i think the move for VT was better for them as a whole.

but im sure im still jealous...grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

However, there are other WVU fams I enjoy posting with (JJ, Rabid, Rocks, Baseball) but you all can not grasp the fact that there are plenty of other facts to support the big east/wvu or acc/vt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you too!

[/ QUOTE ]

cigarette lighters waving in the air

[ QUOTE ]

thats cool not a tech fan, i'm a ohio state fan so i guess i should be thanking you guys for giving us a chance to win the NC.. ya'll can say w/e you want but i'd rather lose in the national championship than not get there at all.. speaking of that Ohio State vs. Georgia in the NC game next year book it

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.............don't get me started on the zero state university. Their schedule is why they suck in the NC game. Apparently Tressel doesn't know how to prepare his team for the big game, schedule game that help them outside the lil eleven, or maybe they should play a late season game. The only reason they got in is because they didn't play anyone worth mentioning and didn't play anyone at the end of the at all....they sat back and was glad not to play. Next year....if they play the bulldogs........the SEC wins again....sorry buckeyes......not good enough to play in the NC.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I could say hey the BE won a BCS game....ACC did not. I could say We won 3 bowl games and the ACC won 2. I mean that is why you play the whole season is to get to and win a bowl game ....right? The Big East had a higher winning percentage....won more bowl games.....their conference champ won their BCS. The ACC did not measure up on those FACTS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad you finally brought some facts to the table rather than just basing your posts off raw opinion and/or riding the coat tails of JJBrickface and other WVU fans who actually support their statements with factual information.

You are right the sense that the purpose of playing the regular season is to qualify in a bowl game, and eventually win it. Despite the winning percentages, it is nice to know that the ACC had 8 teams qualify for bowl season compared to the Big East's 5 teams. The Big East was only behind the SEC (9), ACC (8), Big 12 (8), Big 10 (8), Pac 10 (6), and yes, even the C-USA with 6 teams qualifying for a bowl season. You are right that the Big East conference champion won their BCS game, but you forgot the word "CO", as in CO-champion. The Big East's other co-champ was beat by the #6 team in the ACC. Even though I am a Hokie fan, I will give WVU credit and say that they beat a very good Oklahoma team, but the Big East powers start and stop in Morgantown.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm sure your joking with JJBrickface...but jealousy is like your bottom line.....Fiesta bowl =notebook=jjbrickface lol............just makes me smile that we did fight through adversity.....we did win.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you either a.) knew anything at all or b.) would have read my posts regarding the Fiesta Bowl then you would know that I said nothing but good things about WVU, and even went as far as to say that the way they handled themselves and Owen Schmitt in particular, made me proud to be from West Virginia that night. If you read the boards you would have seen a conversation between JJBrickface and myself, all in a friendly and joking manner. Your ignorance to assume otherwise and sense "jealousy" from that statement doesn't even need to be elaborated on any further.

[ QUOTE ]

We have players that don't stomp (literally) the other players....or elbow the officials. We simply have players who love their state, school, and the game of football

[/ QUOTE ]

West Virginia players beat (literally) people. They can't stay out of fights at wedding receptions at sketchy clubs or keep their hands off ladies in strip clubs. It's a shame that all of the Tech players that end up in the NFL can't "make it rain" on Saturday nights at their local strip clubs because they are a part of a team and have to play a football game the next day. When it stops "raining", maybe they can try their hand at wrestling.

Hail to the Victors, Schmitt!

[/ QUOTE ]

a couple of things..........

1. I don't ride coat tails of others or just give crap opinion.

2. Co or not....we beat them head to head 66-14...which means we won the right to represent the BE as the BE champ in the BCS game.

3.Our players don't do the things you speak of while on the field.....or at school. sure there are squabbles from time to time.....I agree Pacman and Henry are both idiots....we were glad to see them go. Our players mess up...they get suspended...see our two from earlier this year. At tech...typically if it is someone they can't do without...they tend to slap on the wrist....but maybe things have changed. I noticed they suspended they young lad who "nudged" the official...oh wait I believe the ACC did that , not the school.

4. I agree that the only BE power is in Morgantown....but the emergence of a few schools is there. Louisville, USF, Rutgers, Uconn. While I admit the conference had a crazy year knocking each other off......The whole season was like that everywhere. The SEC typically knock each other off as well.

5. as far as jj and yourself goes.....it's cool...it was just a joke....using your line to "show" jealousy was just fun on my part. I only get on here to yap and have a little fun. Some people can't handle opinions....or fact on here. Not saying you are one of them....but others have gotten hot for comments that didn't exactly agree with their thinking

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

thats cool not a tech fan, i'm a ohio state fan so i guess i should be thanking you guys for giving us a chance to win the NC.. ya'll can say w/e you want but i'd rather lose in the national championship than not get there at all.. speaking of that Ohio State vs. Georgia in the NC game next year book it

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.............don't get me started on the zero state university. Their schedule is why they suck in the NC game. Apparently Tressel doesn't know how to prepare his team for the big game, schedule game that help them outside the lil eleven, or maybe they should play a late season game. The only reason they got in is because they didn't play anyone worth mentioning and didn't play anyone at the end of the at all....they sat back and was glad not to play. Next year....if they play the bulldogs........the SEC wins again....sorry buckeyes......not good enough to play in the NC.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha they play USC the second or third game of the season this year, like they played texas last year and the year b4.