BLUEFIELD RULES

bhs15

I dont know the dates but i know we play Graham, Princeton, Mount View, Scott, Oak Hill, James Monroe, Robert C. Byrd, Charlotte Country-Day, and maybe Richlands. Not exactly in that order.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

there. Talked to the AD and RCB is away as well as the Charlotte game. Richlands has agreed to com eup here is well. However, none of the contracts have been signed yet, when i spoke to him yesterday they were still in the mail...

[ QUOTE ]

RCB was undefeated going into the playoffs last season. But lost in the first round i really dont much more about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad season for a guy who will be 103 years old next Thursday night and a Senator for WV. I don't know how he finds time to play football and work for the State of West Virginia. Geritol must be some good sh$%!!

[ QUOTE ]

There are some issues with that schedule including Nov. 2 being the first date listed and James Monroe not being on the schedule. I would assume that JM would be played on the weekend of Oct. 31.

[/ QUOTE ]

BR - We're not playing Bluefield anymore. We're dropping Bluefield and picking up Graham, so we can beef up our schedule....lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There are some issues with that schedule including Nov. 2 being the first date listed and James Monroe not being on the schedule. I would assume that JM would be played on the weekend of Oct. 31.

[/ QUOTE ]

BR - We're not playing Bluefield anymore. We're dropping Bluefield and picking up Graham, so we can beef up our schedule....lol

[/ QUOTE ]

If Jackson becomes the coach again I'm sure you'll be dropping a lot of the better teams on your schedule... wink.gif

1 08/29/08 A GRAHAM -

2 09/05/08 H PRINCETON -

3 09/19/08 A CHARLOTTE COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL NC -

4 09/26/08 H OAK HILL -

5 10/03/08 A ROBERT C BYRD (CLARKSBURG) -

6 10/11/08 H RICHLANDS, VA -

7 10/17/08 A MT. VIEW -

8 10/23/08 A SCOTT (LAIDLEY FIELD)

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

and that tailgate was perfect...

[/ QUOTE ]

and there will be plenty more where that came from...

do you guys remember when i caught the table on fire? lol that grill sucked, i have to get a new one lol