Council @ Twin Valley

HeelPanther

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ok one thing we aint embarrased cause anyone can lose to anybody any given day

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true. You just happened to lose to Grundy.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea dude i think you meant to say "Thats true. You just happened to lose to council"

[ QUOTE ]

lol let it go Hoss Cat..we know we lost to the Almighty Garwood inbred indiandragons

[/ QUOTE ]

at least our mascot wasnt inspired by someone peeing in a toilet... and at least half our dads arent in jail for embeselment...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS COMPLETE IMMATURE STUFF FROM HOKIEPANTHER... grundy lost twice to twin valley wow thats real impressive for twin valley seeing as how they will NEVER and i do mean NEVER make another state championship game again. and the embessalment im sorry that everyone from grundy is not rich a$$ stuck up snobs like everyone from twin valley. END OF STORY

as far as i know no one from twin valley is a rich a$$ stuck up snob. acutally most ppl in the county think ppl from grundy are the rich stuck up snobs. how did this even get onto anything about grundy on here its a Council @ TV post and the game was a WEEK ago everybody MOVE ON. and nice to know that you can predict the future grundyballer, since you know we will never go to another state champoinship which you might be right or might not be, you should consider a job with that guru out in a-town ppl go to them all the time to find out there futures.....