Bluefield vs. PikeView round 74

bluefieldRocks

[ QUOTE ]

This game was close until the final 2 minutes...

I'm sorry, but if you have trouble beating Pike View, I really dont want to play the likes of Winfield, Logan, Magnolia upstate..

[/ QUOTE ]

Logan, Winfield, Ravenswood are state title caliber teams; Bluefield isn't of that caliber this year. They may not even be a state tournament caliber team with the hungrier teams such as PikeView, James Monroe, and Summers County lurking in the section and region.

[ QUOTE ]

No Turquan Casey tonight right?

[/ QUOTE ]what happened with turquan..he started the game and played pretty well when he wasnt in foul trouble..why wasnt he supposed to play?

im asking the same question. as to my knowledge Turquan hadnt done anything to get him disqualified for this game.

Anyway, Ansel and Tre had good games tonight. Tre was doing a great job rebounding and Ansel had to of gotten a double/double.

[ QUOTE ]

im asking the same question. as to my knowledge Turquan hadnt done anything to get him disqualified for this game.

Anyway, Ansel and Tre had good games tonight. Tre was doing a great job rebounding and Ansel had to of gotten a double/double.

[/ QUOTE ]dont forget brooks, he had several blocks/steals and his share of points as well

Guest BEAVERTAIL

From what i hear the Summers county coach quit last night... anyone else hear this???

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Negative...Haven't heard anything. But you usually have good sources, So i'll believe that!

Up next, Princeton at Princeton, and the following day, Bluefield vs. Westside at BSC...

[/ QUOTE ]

well the guy i heard it from is a new source, but he is an official in summers county and did the JV game Tuesday night for summers...