MARION @ CARROLL CO.

seth_hill

[ QUOTE ]

Here's hoping Carroll can stay out of foul trouble. Bench play is thin at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carroll?? Out of Foul Trouble??? You've got to be kidding me...

Anyway. Marion is a two headed monster this year. They'll either play you really close and have a chance to pull the upset...or not show up at all and get blown out...seems to be no in-between this year.

[ QUOTE ]

Takes Place Tuesday @ 730 any predictions? comments? Carroll Comes in Tied for 1st for swd after their loss to Abingdon Friday

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Cavs play focused the whole game, follow their game plan, rebound and has success with their 3 pointers they should do fine. Lost their focus against the Falcons and as a result the game was won at the foul line by the Falcons.

Guest Woolybugger

I was wondering if playing the first half with no subs caught up with you at the end. Certainly it added to the foul trouble, but were the first five's legs still there late in the fourth?

Guest Woolybugger

Hey, that was my 100th post! I got more free time than I thought.

yea your right wooly that certainly added to the foul trouble.. of course our first five weren't there in the fourth they were on the bench fouled out lol. but we beat marion tonight by probably 8.. was a good win especially after a tough loss