3 Days Grace Concert

Ryan4VT

[ QUOTE ]

The Crude Mechanical Remix? Yes haha. There isnt a song by them I havn't heard and know by heart. He did the acoustic version of My Heroine the same day as the remix

[/ QUOTE ]

yea check out hopes die last if you haven't already.. kinda like chiodos and silverstein i guess

O.A.R. is playing at Virginia Tech's Burress Hall tonight. They put on a great show and I would definitely be there if it weren't so far away. I'm sure someone on this board is going so post about it afterwards and let us all know how it was!

[ QUOTE ]

I saw Silverstein at the House of Blues at the beach this past summer with Rise Against. They were pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]thats cool, i got to go to warped tour finally this year for the first time it was alot of fun i missed seeing hawthorne heights and red jumpsuit so i was kinda bummed about that but i'll see them some other time i guess

[ QUOTE ]

I saw Silverstein at the House of Blues at the beach this past summer with Rise Against. They were pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at that same concert. I was in the front row cause i bought the Crash the Barricade ticket and got in first. It was awesome. I was so close i could touch them. And the lead guitarist from Silverstein gave me his pick.

• 1 month later...

The concert was saturday. After waiting outside in line for 3 hours in 31 degrees weather with wind gusts of 50 mph i got in and was in the 2nd row of people standing. Breaking Benjamin was awesome. And the fire 3DG had was pretty cool too. Did anyone else go?