Panthers/Tigers

tvp

Well, the TV/Honaker game is in the books---give the BDD regular season championship to the Panthers! 58-53 F.

It was a very physical game, no doubt about it. Both teams played well.

TV has clinched at least a share of the district, I understand they haven't won it outright. But, I know this sounds bad, but I think the Hurley game is a little bit of a formality. I know anything can happen, but if they lose to Hurley---come on!

You are right. We've clinched a tie but the tie breaker would be in our fav. because of beating Honaker twice. But dont say nothing bad about Hurley they play good D. Plus last time we said something Council had us down by 2 @ half

No man he is just BIG haha. I think he moved over to haysi a few years back to play football and basketball over there, and said something about maybe seeing if he could play football at TV and basketball at Council. Where they dont have a football team he could i think. not sure...

[ QUOTE ]

No man he is just BIG haha. I think he moved over to haysi a few years back to play football and basketball over there, and said something about maybe seeing if he could play football at TV and basketball at Council. Where they dont have a football team he could i think. not sure...

[/ QUOTE ]he is suppose to come play for Grundy is what i heard

you guys are no where near out... ur gonna advance to region automatically cuz ur 2nd in the district and no one besides us can even come close to playin with you all... from the looks of you all you should have a pretty decent shot