Pocahontas Tennis Team

This year the pocahontas tennis team will be killing the competition this year...they thought about not having have girls tennis team but it is finally decided that pocy will have a boys and girls tennis team...The head leader for this in girls is: Heather Woodall and for the boys is Matthew Kennedy

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

What they heck...how can you say that...they WILL not shut the school down for another several years...and why would they wanna help graham out ne way...we are better then graham...always have been and always will be

[/ QUOTE ]

better than graham at what??? water polo???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What they heck...how can you say that...they WILL not shut the school down for another several years...and why would they wanna help graham out ne way...we are better then graham...always have been and always will be

[/ QUOTE ]

better than graham at what??? water polo???

[/ QUOTE ]

'coon huntin' and squirrel skinnin'...

haha..grab some plastic light sabers from the toy section...and 2 shopping carts...4 people...2 people push..1 person in each cart...jousting down the glass aisle..i would only recommend this after 1 am or so though hahahaha

• 4 weeks later...

yea so i have alot of friends at pocy and...i think i speak for every one up here when i say that we will welcome pocy with open arms...IF they close the school...however i hope that they dont because your school is your identity and they cant take that away from you