SWD BASEBALL

realtrueblue

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you dont know that yet.. season hasnt even started

[/ QUOTE ]

It will be just like basketball...

[/ QUOTE ] yea, you're right!... considering its a whole differnt sport, but since you are so sure of yourself.. you should put the espn staff out of work since you have this mind blowing ability to know the out come of every teams season when it hasn't even started, you would make billions...nah, you shouldn't quit you're daytime job yet..

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] yea, you're right!... considering its a whole differnt sport, but since you are so sure of yourself.. you should put the espn staff out of work since you have this mind blowing ability to know the out come of every teams season when it hasn't even started, you would make billions...nah, you shouldn't quit you're daytime job yet..

[/ QUOTE ]

keep dreaming Falcons....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt doubt Gman because I remember when everbody said Grundy and Abingdon will get pretty far in the region and state playoffs in basketball and everybody told Gman he didnt no what he was talking about (including me) because he said no one would make it out of the region in the Swd and nobody in the SWD even won a region game. I know that what talking about a different sport but i got a feeling nobody out of the SWD will make the state playoffs, but I hope I am wrong

[ QUOTE ]

no thats not the way i see it...but you were talking earlier on here about how Abingdon will be good enough to make it to State blah blah blah....

[/ QUOTE ] you show me one post where i said abingdon would make it to state! please do so.... all you are doing is making yourself look like an idiot if you can honestly sit there and stretch what i said to whatever you got out of it, i take it you didnt do very well in english class when it came to reading comprehension.. poor boy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

yeah!..FALCON AWESOME! YEAH!

[/ QUOTE ] wow, is that honestly the only comeback you have? you know what, im not even going to waste my time on a immature prick..

[/ QUOTE ]

well why did you post sometihng