Bluefield vs Logan Round 2

BHS72

Anyone have any predictions or input on Saturday's game?

I personally think it will be another game like the last one with Bluefield's lack of shooters and no true big man in the post.

If Bluefield plays like they did in the first half of the last game it will be a much better game. They fell apart once halftime was over and that led to the 20 point loss. Bevins is a monster and we have no one who can stop him, however, if we use like we did last year and let him do the scoring and shut down everyone else, we can work it out for a win.

Logan had a very off night tonight. I woulda like to have seen what woul have happened if they had been able to hit a few shots. But i thought going into the game that Logan was going to beat Bluefield handily. Hopefully Bluefield can continue to play like this and make it upstate.

the BEST part about this game is that Bevins had 8 points. he made two shots from the floor and 4 ft's and thats it. Ansel seriously had him on lock down. Logan couldnt get the ball down low at all because Ansel was sealing out defensively on Bevins so well. A kid 5 inches taller and about 40 pounds more than Ansel was completely shut down tonight. One of the better performances ive seen out of Mr. Ponder.

no true shocker here!

i mean after all, we are still talking about Bluefield here!

and you guys have talent!

and i think with the victory here you guys prove you are still the team to beat in Region 7!!!

Logan still has good talent and will still be tough come tourney time.

i believe them and Bluefield both will be Charleston battling for the chance of the AA title!

good victory for the Beavs!

I wanted to read the game recap article on the BDT's wesbsite this morning. However, there's nothing about the game online. Yet, they have an article about the Montcalm freakin' Generals? Give me a break. I hope the two people from Montcalm that actually read the online version of the BDT enjoy that little ditty on their team. They won a heavyweight battle with the powerhouse from Iaeger.

Actually, the had a paragraph write up of the game on the 3rd page of the sports page...

Its called the Bluefield Daily Telegraph yet they didnt have any write ups of the game that featured 2 top 5 teams in AA basketball??? Give me a break...

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, the had a paragraph write up of the game on the 3rd page of the sports page...

Its called the Bluefield Daily Telegraph yet they didnt have any write ups of the game that featured 2 top 5 teams in AA basketball??? Give me a break...

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're surprised because???