Rankings For SWD Soccer Teams

soccerdude13

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought...

Maybe they went and recruited some of those African kids from Mt. Mission's team...nah....

[/ QUOTE ]

That honestly would be about Grundy's only shot at being competitive for a long, long time in the SWD. Those kids from Mt. Mission are excellent players, and they have a very good team considering what they have to work with over there...

[/ QUOTE ]

man i hated playing them... so fast.

i still laugh at what B.G. told them our junior year...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

LOL! This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here. If Graham loses to Grundy in soccer, then I sense the end of Graham soccer is near and the program would/should be exterminated. This isn't basketball... even though they beat you all in that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't u ask ur basketball players how that 44 point fourth quarter we put on them felt.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LOL! This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here. If Graham loses to Grundy in soccer, then I sense the end of Graham soccer is near and the program would/should be exterminated. This isn't basketball... even though they beat you all in that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't u ask ur basketball players how that 44 point fourth quarter we put on them felt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Id say they forgot about it after beating Grundy in the playoffs, ending their season...

[ QUOTE ]

no ones going to contend with abingdon. even with losing 20 some seniors from last year they will still dominate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Abingdon is garbage. one guy up top and the rest of the team was horrible.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought...

Maybe they went and recruited some of those African kids from Mt. Mission's team...nah....

[/ QUOTE ]

That honestly would be about Grundy's only shot at being competitive for a long, long time in the SWD. Those kids from Mt. Mission are excellent players, and they have a very good team considering what they have to work with over there...

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean what they have to work with? you have no right to degrade them in any sort of manner!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you mean what they have to work with? you have no right to degrade them in any sort of manner!

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was talking about their facilities. He and I have both played over there and it wasnt the greatest place to play. Thats all he was saying... chill.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he was talking about their facilities. He and I have both played over there and it wasnt the greatest place to play. Thats all he was saying... chill.

[/ QUOTE ]

OKay that was my fault...i took offense to that too fast. sorry!

but they do have a limited amount of things to work wit & they are awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's extremely funny to see Grundy talking trash when they opted to go with JV instead of a Varsity team. Which by the way, I'm not sure if that even complies with VHSL rules. Regardless, it screwed every team's schedule up in the SWVA District. Thanks

thanks grundy, you really fricked up our schedules as well. I think you all should be forced to play the games you scheduled so other teams arent in such a disarray but obviously that wont happen so do everyone a favor and don't schedule games next year unless your honestly gonna play them

Well we would play our varsity games theres only one problem there bud we have to use girls we just have enough players to put on the field and as far as i know varisty is like only guys or only girls not both on the same team so why don't u calm the hell down ok

[ QUOTE ]

Well we would play our varsity games theres only one problem there bud we have to use girls we just have enough players to put on the field and as far as i know varisty is like only guys or only girls not both on the same team so why don't u calm the hell down ok

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure if you ever told me that in person, you'd be the one knocked the "hell down" now back to my point, you can play varsity with coed teams cause patrick henry, john battle, and narrows did it up to this year. I think it is wrong to play seniors on a team against 8th graders and I think that if you keep the seniors you should be forced to play varsity and no j.v. cause lets face it, j.v. (not taking anything away from them cause we've all played j.v.) is not as important as varsity and you just screwed all of the varsity swd teams.