Rankings For SWD Soccer Teams

soccerdude13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not matter how you rank them. If you do not come to play from day one you will not be ready. This season will be different for all the SWD schools. Every game but four will count towards the district crown. Good luck to all.

To answer the question of who should be number one. If you are playing then your team should be at the top of the list. If it is not then you should not be playing.

i agree with that...no harm in having faith...but after playing a very strong Abingdon team for 4 years and seeing them reload year after year...i believe it will be hard for the old SWD teams to beat them...they have one hell of a program there...and as for Marion..they are very beatable...but you have to get it done at your home field...their home field is awful!..good luck to all teams!

[ QUOTE ]

Just because Grundy is a newbie team why do you automatically assume that they will be last?

They still have skill that nobody has ever seen before. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? This is their first year having a program. It takes years to build a program and I'm 100% positive you guys dont have a feeding program so that doesnt help so most if not all of these guys have never played before. Correct me if I'm wrong. No offense but Grundy will finish last.

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy should be content with staying within 3 or 4 goals of their opponents in every game.

$5 says they give up double digit goals in at least 1/3 of their games...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say that's pretty accurate. I'd say for now, their idea of soccer is a bunch of guys running and trying to kick a ball towards the goal...

experience may be short but we do have it. we have athleticism to all but 2 kids on our team played basketball or wrestled this winter. athleticism counts for somthing so by may 12 we might be u richlands