Rankings For SWD Soccer Teams

soccerdude13

[ QUOTE ]

experience may be short but we do have it. we have athleticism to all but 2 kids on our team played basketball or wrestled this winter. athleticism counts for somthing so by may 12 we might be u richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

well if you think athleticism will make you good then think agian but sure it counts for something but just bc your athletic doesnt mean your good at soccer..theres just so many things that you have to work on and some of those things take a couple of years to develop so you just cant decide one day that your going to be a soccer player bc no offense but your just not going to be good or be able to compete with anyone even if your really athletic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

experience may be short but we do have it. we have athleticism to all but 2 kids on our team played basketball or wrestled this winter. athleticism counts for somthing so by may 12 we might be u richlands

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever think other teams might be athletic AND be good at soccer? If you have never played soccer but are athletic just means you will chase the abll around real fast and still lose bad.

if grundy gives up double digit goals in a game this year i will be shocked i heard there goalie was pretty good to have never played but thats what i have heard but like u guys said it takes experience and i expect them to win like 2-3 games and be close in some others

[ QUOTE ]

if grundy gives up double digit goals in a game this year i will be shocked i heard there goalie was pretty good to have never played but thats what i have heard but like u guys said it takes experience and i expect them to win like 2-3 games and be close in some others

[/ QUOTE ]

Prepare to be shocked...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

do you wanna bet we don't win a game i bet we sweep graham

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in...how much????

[/ QUOTE ]

me too...

LOL! This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read on here. If Graham loses to Grundy in soccer, then I sense the end of Graham soccer is near and the program would/should be exterminated. This isn't basketball... even though they beat you all in that too.

lol you guys just really need to stop underestimating teams for example grundy,yea this is their first year and probably not much talent but like i said just watch them give graham a heck of a run and after that dont matter if you win or lose just go ahead and like u said exterminate graham soccer

[ QUOTE ]

lol you guys just really need to stop underestimating teams for example grundy,yea this is their first year and probably not much talent but like i said just watch them give graham a heck of a run and after that dont matter if you win or lose just go ahead and like u said exterminate graham soccer

[/ QUOTE ]

We may not exactly sweep graham..& heck we may not even win. but for graham its going to be one tough battle. Because we arent grundy basketball or Grundy football, we are GRUNDY SOCCER! & we will not quit or give up hope, not matter what the score is. =)

It takes YEARS to build a soccer program. And the other teams have been established for YEARS. The kids have been playing for 7 or 8 years before they play high school soccer. We aren't trying to be mean, but you shouldn't have high expectations. Ask Richlands, they struggled for years, but now are starting to compete. If you sweep Graham, Graham should quit playing and start over.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We may not exactly sweep graham..& heck we may not even win. but for graham its going to be one tough battle. Because we arent grundy basketball or Grundy football, we are GRUNDY SOCCER! & we will not quit or give up hope, not matter what the score is. =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Grundy soccer??? Is that similar to Grundy baseball or Grundy golf???

Why are you Grundy people singling out Graham? I just dont get it. Why dont you try beating Richlands which I doubt will happen before you try to beat us. You guys set high expectations for your first year. Good luck with trying to shut out Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought...

Maybe they went and recruited some of those African kids from Mt. Mission's team...nah....

[/ QUOTE ]

That honestly would be about Grundy's only shot at being competitive for a long, long time in the SWD. Those kids from Mt. Mission are excellent players, and they have a very good team considering what they have to work with over there...