And that kids is why you don't say one team has superior athletes..not

wvuraiders

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Since I am a WVU fan its automatic that I eat babies, punch old women in the face, and take money out of the offering plate. If only I was a VT fan things would be different.

[/ QUOTE ]

or if you would win with class and/or not drag someone through the mud numerous times. Especially when he even tried to be humble and in his own words was, "not trying to be arrogant." its not a WVU/VT issue, its respecting people and their opinions, and winning with class...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugggh here we go again. I guess he was trying be humble when he said "so they can see what real basketball looks like." He was right though, I saw what real basketball looked like.

Can we stop witht his baby whining? WVU won, I am happy and I am not talking crap to anyone who said they wouldn't. I am not calling anyone out because they made a wrong pick. Duke had a good chance at winning that game and there is nothing wrong with picking the team you think will win. I know I just said don't call people out, but JJ you are becoming a real prick in my book and everytime you bring this up, you look more like a little baby sitting in your high chair crying.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Can we stop witht his baby whining? WVU won, I am happy and I am not talking crap to anyone who said they wouldn't. I am not calling anyone out because they made a wrong pick. Duke had a good chance at winning that game and there is nothing wrong with picking the team you think will win. I know I just said don't call people out, but JJ you are becoming a real prick in my book and everytime you bring this up, you look more like a little baby sitting in your high chair crying.

[/ QUOTE ]

hallelujuah.

WVU played a great game and has been playing good ball at the right time in the year, but with all due respect, they didn't beat a traditional Duke team. I hate Duke with a passion just as much as I hate WVU, but if there was ever a year(s) to beat Duke it would be now. They are, for the most part, young, and they don't have much depth at all. In my opinion, Duke overachieved this year in only losing 5 games, beating Carolina at Chapel Hill, and gaining a #2 seed in the NCAA tournament. WVU kind of kicked Duke when they were down.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can you not understand that it wasn't about the pick??? A lot of people picked Duke to win and I didn't have any problem with that whatsoever. He disrespected my team by his comments not his pick! If you don't want me to keep talking about it then you stop talking about it. Get it, got it, good.

you shouldnt have brought it up to this in the first place, JJ. All the mud slinging threads that were started were completely unecessary. You brought this upon yourself. If you dont like people bashing you, maybe you shouldnt have bashed another person. He was wrong about a prediction, you were wrong cause youre being a douchebag.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can you not understand that it wasn't about the pick??? A lot of people picked Duke to win and I didn't have any problem with that whatsoever. He disrespected my team by his comments not his pick! If you don't want me to keep talking about it then you stop talking about it. Get it, got it, good.

[/ QUOTE ]

People bash teams I like all the time and I don't act like a damned idiot and whine about it man. This is really childish what you are drawing on. Get over it. People say things about teams, that has been happening for as long as there has been sports. Just take it and shut up.

This thread isn't doing anything positive for this board. I'm going to lock it for now, but if GMan or Lance want to open it back up then that is their call...