Graham vs Marion

soccer2008

well at least it looks like Graham is starting to get it together...it just seems they are conditioned too well because i believe they gave up 2 late goals to Galax the first game and now they fall apart at the end again...

Yeah, that and Marion is a very young team (as I've been saying all along). Marion will struggle this year. Complicate that with Marion having 3 starters out against Graham and I believe that's why it was close. Neither team was very impressive to me.

As far as the girls game....Graham is good, but don't get overly confident with a 12-0 victory over Marion's girls. They have only 2 or 3 returners from last season....and most of them have no experience at all. Girls soccer at Marion has a long, long way to go it appears.

yes we gave up two late goals to galax...in OT...with it pouring the rain and freezing....the marion game we just didnt have the intensity in the second half...they wanted it more...that and hank didt know he could sub another player in when stevie got his second yellow

[ QUOTE ]

yes we gave up two late goals to galax...in OT...with it pouring the rain and freezing....the marion game we just didnt have the intensity in the second half...they wanted it more...that and hank didt know he could sub another player in when stevie got his second yellow

[/ QUOTE ]

how could you not know that?....if you're a coach?

The rules are the same for both states. Virginia, as well as West Virginia use the "NFHS" rules. (National Federation of High Schools). Check the game ball next time you play. It should be stamped with "NFHS". Although most refs will allow you to play without the stamp on the ball. (