WVU 6th in director cup standings

wvuraiders

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

naryWhatever little respect I had for Beamer before that was lost forever. Say what you like about Rodriquez, but he didn't put up with much of that crap, and to-date, doesn't look like Coach "Stew" is either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any coach that lets PacMan and Henry stay on the team put up with as much, or more, crap as any coach in college football. I know for a fact both of them had many incidents in Motown that were "taken care of" out of the public eye. Those two were "protected" in order to keep them playing. As WVU fans, you should have realized by now what a sleezebag RR really is. But once again that may fall into the "too dumb or too stupid" to realize category.

Granted, I like how Stewart has had the "problem children" during his tenure so far...let's just wait and see how that translates into wins and losses on the football field...

[/ QUOTE ]

RR is not there! He is a sleezebag...we don't deny that. Our problem children have been taken care of immediately even with RR last year ....some of his players who were in trouble were suspended. Two of which would have started if it weren't for that incident. Stew is continuing tough love. Several other college coaches don't do that. Look at Beamer or even Miles at LSU. Miles suspended Perilloux....for how long....a few workouts...big deal. He was to be reinstated soon if he hasn't already.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND THAT'S MY POINT...RR BUILT THE PROGRAM WITH LESS THAN STELLAR CITIZENS...BEING THAT HE IS ONE HIMSELF, THAT IS A SUPRISE TO NO ONE. THAT'S WHAT I MEANT EARLIER WITH THE "WIN AT ANY COST" COMMENT. LIKE IT OR NOT, THE ACTIONS OF A FEW DO REFLECT UPON THE ENTIRE PROGRAM...ONE OR TWO BAD APPLES DO SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH. WVU FANS CAN NO LONGER POINT FINGERS AT ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR MISGUIDED CHILDREN. YOU CAN NO LONGER GO KNOCKING ON YOUR NEIGHBORS DOOR UNTIL YOU CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD. AND WHEN DO, WE WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL YOUR PROGRAM WILL BE. I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE, THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE SUCCESS...OTHERWISE, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO GET IN YOUR FACE AND SAY "I TOLD YOU SO".

OH, AND BTW, MR. HUGGINS ISN'T THE MOST "UPSTANDING" CITIZEN EITHER. IN AN INTERVIEW I SAW ON TV YESTERDAY WITH HIM AND BRAY CARY, THEY TALKED ABOUT HOW THE UNIVERSITY AND THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT AT WVU LOOKED TO HIM FOR "LEADERSHIP" THROUGH THE WHOLE RICHROD SAGA...I ALMOST SPIT MY COKE ACROSS THE ROOM!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This marks the third time Les Miles has suspended Perrileux and at this point, he still isnt part of anything to do with the LSU football team. The previous two incidents were kind of blown over and he was given another chance, but this third time struck hard with Miles, as Ryan hasnt been anywhere close to the LSU football program in a while. He wasnt even part of the spring game. So how could Les Miles not be a good diciplinarian when he indefinitely suspends his highly recruited, proven winner, upcoming starter at QB for a defending national championship team?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

naryWhatever little respect I had for Beamer before that was lost forever. Say what you like about Rodriquez, but he didn't put up with much of that crap, and to-date, doesn't look like Coach "Stew" is either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any coach that lets PacMan and Henry stay on the team put up with as much, or more, crap as any coach in college football. I know for a fact both of them had many incidents in Motown that were "taken care of" out of the public eye. Those two were "protected" in order to keep them playing. As WVU fans, you should have realized by now what a sleezebag RR really is. But once again that may fall into the "too dumb or too stupid" to realize category.

Granted, I like how Stewart has had the "problem children" during his tenure so far...let's just wait and see how that translates into wins and losses on the football field...

[/ QUOTE ]

RR is not there! He is a sleezebag...we don't deny that. Our problem children have been taken care of immediately even with RR last year ....some of his players who were in trouble were suspended. Two of which would have started if it weren't for that incident. Stew is continuing tough love. Several other college coaches don't do that. Look at Beamer or even Miles at LSU. Miles suspended Perilloux....for how long....a few workouts...big deal. He was to be reinstated soon if he hasn't already.

[/ QUOTE ]

AND THAT'S MY POINT...RR BUILT THE PROGRAM WITH LESS THAN STELLAR CITIZENS...BEING THAT HE IS ONE HIMSELF, THAT IS A SUPRISE TO NO ONE. THAT'S WHAT I MEANT EARLIER WITH THE "WIN AT ANY COST" COMMENT. LIKE IT OR NOT, THE ACTIONS OF A FEW DO REFLECT UPON THE ENTIRE PROGRAM...ONE OR TWO BAD APPLES DO SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH. WVU FANS CAN NO LONGER POINT FINGERS AT ANY OTHER UNIVERSITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR MISGUIDED CHILDREN. YOU CAN NO LONGER GO KNOCKING ON YOUR NEIGHBORS DOOR UNTIL YOU CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD. AND WHEN DO, WE WILL SEE HOW SUCCESSFUL YOUR PROGRAM WILL BE. I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE, THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE SUCCESS...OTHERWISE, I'LL BE THE FIRST TO GET IN YOUR FACE AND SAY "I TOLD YOU SO".

OH, AND BTW, MR. HUGGINS ISN'T THE MOST "UPSTANDING" CITIZEN EITHER. IN AN INTERVIEW I SAW ON TV YESTERDAY WITH HIM AND BRAY CARY, THEY TALKED ABOUT HOW THE UNIVERSITY AND THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT AT WVU LOOKED TO HIM FOR "LEADERSHIP" THROUGH THE WHOLE RICHROD SAGA...I ALMOST SPIT MY COKE ACROSS THE ROOM!

[/ QUOTE ]

What Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones did has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the success of the mens and womens soccer team, mens and womens basektballl, wrestling, etc...don't even try to compare. Its not relevant AT ALL!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What Chris Henry and Pac Man Jones did has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the success of the mens and womens soccer team, mens and womens basektballl, wrestling, etc...don't even try to compare. Its not relevant AT ALL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....you might want to check your crap before throwing it. LOL...none of us are perfect with our "stats" or whatever but the funny thing is that some of you cannot admit it. I did and do and don't care to. So those of you who do know it all.......make me laugh. Meant for those that JJ meant his post for. By the way....good last post JJ

So youre saying that the people who know that facts, the people that know what is right that can present them face up and all you have to back it with are ridiculous opinions and desperate bashings...those are the people that make you laugh?

I guess if youd ever be on trial for murder and the prosecuting attorney were to present evidence against you, you'd probably laugh and say "I didnt do it cause Tech sucks! You're so funny...you and your facts!"

Just a hunch.