Some notable OOC football games with big implications.

hokie07

With spring football practice in full swing and the annual Spring games quickly approaching, I figured I would post some of the games that will make or break a lot of teams this season.

In no particular order:

1. Alabama vs. Clemson (@ Georgia Dome) (8/30)

2. Auburn at West Virginia (9/6)

3. Virginia Tech at Nebraska (9/27)

4. Georgia at Arizona State (9/20)

5. Southern Cal at Virginia (8/30)

6. Arkansas at Texas (9/13)

7. Miami at Florida (9/6)

8. Tennessee at UCLA (9/6)

9. Notre Dame at North Carolina (10/11)

10. Miami at Texas A&M (9/20)

There are some other games that are listed along with a brief summary about them on the following link:

http://southernpigskin.com/page.cfm?story=11685&cat=exclusives

[ QUOTE ]

notable OOC football games with big implications

[/ QUOTE ]

Southern Cal at UVA??? Big implications??? I guess it could have...maybe...could be the final nail in AlGroh's coffin...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Southern Cal at UVA??? Big implications??? I guess it could have...maybe...could be the final nail in AlGroh's coffin...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing but it was on there so I just went ahead and posted it too. My guess would be that Pete Carroll would lose his job if he ever lost to UVA... so maybe thats considered.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing but it was on there so I just went ahead and posted it too. My guess would be that Pete Carroll would lose his job if he ever lost to UVA... so maybe thats considered.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, in reality, its a "loser leave town" match...

Ohio State goes to So.Cal nest year in September. Possible out of conference game of the year.

Of cousre, after Miami wins the ACC, this will make two consecutive years that the SEC champion has annihilated the ACC "chumpion". (Miami at Florida). Gimme a Go...........Florida_Gators_logo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ohio State goes to So.Cal nest year in September. Possible out of conference game of the year.

Of cousre, after Miami wins the ACC, this will make two consecutive years that the SEC champion has annihilated the ACC "chumpion". (Miami at Florida). Gimme a Go...........Florida_Gators_logo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Miami WILL NOT WIN THE ACC this season...

That's the coolest dragon I've ever seen.....what big teeth he has....no wait, that's another story....lol.

Those "daggum" gators are hated/despised/stinking varmints here in GA. Who ya REALLY thinking is gonna be playing in the Dome for the SEC crown this year????

Guest JJBrickface

Unfortunately we have to wait all summer before we get to see some good football action.