Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal Irons

hokie07

I am potentially getting rid of a set of right-handed Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal irons this summer. It is a set of 3-PW (the 3-iron is broken but I will re-shaft it if anyone is interested) and I have kept them in very good condition. Dynamic Gold R300 shafts and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips are currently on them. I would rate them an 8 out of 10. There is only a couple minor dings on them which are results the of regular wear and tear on the golf course. Golf Blue Book has priced these clubs as used at about $255 so I will let them go for around the price.

I love these clubs and the only reason I am getting rid of them is because I want to go back to playing blades. These clubs are very forgiving and great for beginners.

PM if you are interested - I need this money so I can get my new set of clubs so please only do so if there is a genuine interest. Would negotiate a trade for a set of Titleist 690 MB's if possible.

Serious interest only...

[ QUOTE ]

Do yourself a favor...get ANYTHING but Titleist irons...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still debating on which iron to get. I have played with the Titleist 690 MB's and I think they are the clubs for me. I haven't ruled out the possibility of the Cleveland CG 2's though. Those have a great feel to them also.

GMan, are you still "endorsing" Callaway Golf in your bag?? Haha.