1st Round Regions

centerback15

no i never even heard about that school.Well you cant really predict anything these days but it really seems its going to be a very difficult game but not impossible to win for us.I mean Cave Spring was last years state runner up so yea lol

tunstal came in a couple years ago and played our basketball team but I never heard about they're soccer program. BBoii, I hope you all do beat cave springs and bring some respect to SWD. Good Luck to all teams.

[ QUOTE ]

tunstal came in a couple years ago and played our basketball team but I never heard about they're soccer program. BBoii, I hope you all do beat cave springs and bring some respect to SWD. Good Luck to all teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carroll has no chance against Cave Spring. It will at least 4-0. Tunstall will beat Tazewell as well.

region4fan who are you and why do you like to put down the SWD? Our players are working hard to play against these teams and all you can do is put us down. That is fine I hope cave spring is overlooking us. Put I will not say anything else until after the game.

regionIVfan has seen a lot of games over the years since i know he's the same guy with that same screenname from virginiapreps. i recognize the lingo and language in your typing as very similar so im assuming im right that you are the same person. however i gotta agree with them and say you always have had a negative view on all of the SWD, actually most of region IV other than when martinsville came out and showed up in states a couple years ago. i mean the SWD teams like carroll, graham, and tazewell have played well against teams like abingdon, marion, and martinsville before the district realignment and if anything they have proven to come closer to being evenly matched in recent years then they were in the past "slaughterhouse" matches of the likes.

if i do recall bburg was impressed with carroll county the time they played them in the state tournament back in 1999. bburg was only disappointed b/c the star play of marco canonica was not involved with teamwork but with him individually trying to win the game.

we'll just see if one of the underdogs can be motivated enough to pull the upset b/c upsets are going to happen.

[ QUOTE ]

well we will just have to see about your prediction and maybe you can eat your own words.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, let's see how the game played out tonight:

Cave Spring 6 Carroll County 1

Tunstall 4 Tazewell 1

Well, at least you were not shutout....

I don't know about the carrol game but for the tazewell game, we had a 4 hr. bus ride and came out stiff. We had possesion alot and good looks but didn't put them on frame. Defense and I worked hard and pounded hard but with alot of shots come more oppurtunity. I feel like we could beat that team but I'm goin to show some class and congratulate them on their victory and pray for mercy with their game against blacksburg.