Obama lies again...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Recently Obama said that his uncle helped liberate the WWII in Auschwitz and that he had terrible after effects when he came home.

Funny thing is, the US was never in Auchwitz, as they were liberated by the Soviet Union.

Obama keeps getting deeper in lies, too bad CNN acta like its no big deal...

If only John McCain or good ol' Dubya lied... hmmm...

It was his Great-Uncle and he said the wrong concentration camp...

Oh no!!!! thats such a huge deal!

And if George W. Bush never lied to the American public about Iraq and WMD, then you my friend can slap my ass and call me sally...

Alright...talking about George W. not lying...

I watched a documentary last night. It was in a military hospital (CSH) set up in Baghdad. I saw some images of kids my age torn all to hell and I began to think...how much progress have we made over there?

The fighting hasn't slowed down, the soldiers are still getting wounded and killed daily, and for what?

The entire US Government has been telling nothing but lies to the entire public. We are only being fed what they will allow us to be fed. I mean yes, I love my country, but there is a lot of horseshit going on with the bastards in the government.

Why in the [censored] do we all focus on when a president or a candidate says something wrong about himself. Why don't we focus on the 100s of AMERICAN soldiers being killed every month and try to figure out why in the hell we are over there?

So all this [censored] about Obama being this and that...it doesn't matter. This country is going down the [censored] hole quickily and there isnt a damn thing we can do about it. The day our government tells the public exactly what is going on...this country will collapse.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Alright...talking about George W. not lying...

I watched a documentary last night. It was in a military hospital (CSH) set up in Baghdad. I saw some images of kids my age torn all to hell and I began to think...how much progress have we made over there?

The fighting hasn't slowed down, the soldiers are still getting wounded and killed daily, and for what?

The entire US Government has been telling nothing but lies to the entire public. We are only being fed what they will allow us to be fed. I mean yes, I love my country, but there is a lot of horseshit going on with the bastards in the government.

Why in the [censored] do we all focus on when a president or a candidate says something wrong about himself. Why don't we focus on the 100s of AMERICAN soldiers being killed every month and try to figure out why in the hell we are over there?

So all this [censored] about Obama being this and that...it doesn't matter. This country is going down the [censored] hole quickily and there isnt a damn thing we can do about it. The day our government tells the public exactly what is going on...this country will collapse.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/21/sports...amp;oref=slogin

Excerpt:

Earlier this year the Afghan Independent Human Rights Commission conducted a survey in 32 out of 34 provinces in Afghanistan, and found that nearly 80 percent of Afghans polled said that they felt optimistic about the future. Nearly 80 percent. I find this to be an extraordinary statistic (I suspect far fewer of us here in America would say the same about our own future). This finding isn't proof of a dramatic improvement in Afghan standards of living. Rather, it reflects the constitutional ability of Afghans to remain hopeful and optimistic in the face of overwhelming hardship. Which, to me, makes it a moral imperative that we in the West not give up on a people who have not given up on themselves.

The only certain thing about Afghanistan is this: without a genuine and sustained long-term commitment on the part of the United States and its allies, Afghanistan is doomed. Though Afghans take pride in their sovereignty, polls have repeatedly shown that the majority of Afghans view the foreign presence in their country favorably. They know that a weakened Western resolve will mean that the gains made so painstakingly will vanish swiftly. I suppose that then, if someone were to raise his hand and ask me about the future of Afghanistan, I would have a ready answer.

yeah... things are IMPROVING over there. Not what you think, and what makes your documentary tell the truth? Ask any soldier things are improving over there? If everyone is against this war then why are enlistment numbers rising continually?

Dont you think the best people to askabout the war in overseas is the people we are fighting for? And look Afghans are very optimistic about their future... not to mention you should read more of the article to see how the US has improved the safety of the citizens, it used to be GENOCIDE.

this comes from a arguably LIBERAL magazine as well, Newsweek.

School enrollment is up to over 5 million... thats saying something. We are doing good over there...

And as for the debt, Obama wants to increase taxes by 300 Billion...that will be great...

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Rocks, there was a 12 year period where Iraq WOULD NOT let anyone come look for WMD, including the UN. If we had waited as well, who knows? we may have beem attacked, Iraq admits that THEY HAD WMD AT ONE TIME. Bush acted on what spies and officials told him, he didnt just go out on a limb and say they had WMD...

And the people that release the stats on the war IS THE MEDIA. And dont you think if someone was lying they would be all over that??? i would... the goverment doesnt lie, just people who have crazy conspiracy stories like America caused 9/11 on purpose, the goverment killed john kennedy, the goverment then killed killed his brother, and then Rich Rodriguez lost to Pitt on purpose...

bogeavers, I advise you to watch for sheep in wolves clothing, as i quote, Matthew 7:15, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

Guest JJBrickface

Things have certainly gotten better in Iraq and Afghanistan. They has been a great amount of progress made in Iraq since General Petraeus (sp?) took over. We will prevail.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

Things have certainly gotten better in Iraq and Afghanistan. They has been a great amount of progress made in Iraq since General Petraeus (sp?) took over. We will prevail.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

Do not yield. Do not flinch. Stand up. Stand up with our President and fight. We're Americans. We're Americans, and we'll never surrender. They will.

John McCain

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

Do not yield. Do not flinch. Stand up. Stand up with our President and fight. We're Americans. We're Americans, and we'll never surrender. They will.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why the [censored] are so many kids dying? We might prevail in the end, but dammit how will that better us? Not in any [censored] way. Why do we always have to play the role of the pitier. These things have been happening in these countries for hundreds of years. What in the hell gives us the right to go stick out nose in their business?

I honestly don't give a rat's ass what an Afghan thinks about it all. Them being happy is costing numerous families horrible pain and it pisses me off.

This was the same deal in Somalia back in the early 90's. But that was over a lot quicker and 4,000 US soldiers didn't die. This "war" is rediculous and so is the government.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

They will surrender just as they did in Vietnam huh?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Im not sure you are an American man. Look at the facts, we ARE doing good. Dont degrade the troops by saying we arent.

[ QUOTE ]

Im not sure you are an American man. Look at the facts, we ARE doing good. Dont degrade the troops by saying we arent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you on the first part. It is hard to be an American with the [censored] we are pulling. I am not degrading the troops, I am degrading the whole damn war. If a country with a serious fighting force ever wants to take a stab at us...we are done. These are guys with homemades bombs strapped to their chests and walking into a crowd. Imagine if we were ever to piss Russia off...WMD party anyone?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why the [censored] are so many kids dying? We might prevail in the end, but dammit how will that better us? Not in any [censored] way. Why do we always have to play the role of the pitier. These things have been happening in these countries for hundreds of years. What in the hell gives us the right to go stick out nose in their business?

I honestly don't give a rat's ass what an Afghan thinks about it all. Them being happy is costing numerous families horrible pain and it pisses me off.

This was the same deal in Somalia back in the early 90's. But that was over a lot quicker and 4,000 US soldiers didn't die. This "war" is rediculous and so is the government.

[/ QUOTE ]

take a step back and think about someone besides yourself. Think aboutlife with genocide. People just walking into houses and killing people for no reason.

Like i said earlier, THE ENLISTMENT RATE IS GROWING... people want to fight this war... It is not for nothing...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

take a step back and think about someone besides yourself. Think aboutlife with genocide. People just walking into houses and killing people for no reason.

Like i said earlier, THE ENLISTMENT RATE IS GROWING... people want to fight this war... It is not for nothing...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to think about myself because that is all I have to appreciate. Keep throwing stats...4,000 dead and what have we done for our country again?

Guest BEAVERTAIL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to think about myself because that is all I have to appreciate. Keep throwing stats...4,000 dead and what have we done for our country again?

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, we have been free of terrorist attacks for 7 years, that is saying something...

And any death is horrible, yes, but 4,000 over 7 years is not horrendous. In relation to US wars past it is nothing...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, we have been free of terrorist attacks for 7 years, that is saying something...

And any death is horrible, yes, but 4,000 over 7 years is not horrendous. In relation to US wars past it is nothing...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is something. Ask some parents who couldn't even bury their kids body because it was ripped apart. Or ask a mother who's son or daughter lost a limb or their lives over there. I bet you anything on this damn planet they won't say it is nothing.

Oh yea, in past wars, we gained something for our country in the process.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Go ask the soldiers. They WANT to be over there, sure not all, but almost.

Sure some die, but why dont you take into effect the amount of people who have died as citizens of Iraq or Afghanistan??? People who have no freedoms, of speech religon, or anything else. Do you know what Genocide is? people were dying for the sake of dying. THEY WERE HELPLESS.

Why can't we help people who need help and quit thinking about how to get rich... like I said earlier, the enlistment rates are rising so your argument is void, the soldiers want to be there and know the burden and risks it entails.

"We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for people but because of what people did for themselves and for one another." -- Richard Nixon

One another includes the helpless bogeavers.

[ QUOTE ]

Go ask the soldiers. They WANT to be over there, sure not all, but almost.

Sure some die, but why dont you take into effect the amount of people who have died as citizens of Iraq or Afghanistan??? People who have no freedoms, of speech religon, or anything else. Do you know what Genocide is? people were dying for the sake of dying. THEY WERE HELPLESS.

Why can't we help people who need help and quit thinking about how to get rich... like I said earlier, the enlistment rates are rising so your argument is void, the soldiers want to be there and know the burden and risks it entails.

"We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for people but because of what people did for themselves and for one another." -- Richard Nixon

One another includes the helpless bogeavers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might helpless...even hopeless, but that is how I am. I will probably lose a few friends over this [censored], but these are my beliefs.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

These people needed our help. We gave/are giving it to them. Without us, they would have no hope in life. Currently in Afghanistan 80% do have hope in life and feel optimistic about their future.

Kinda wierd that they have so little compared to you and I and yet they are more optimistic about the future than you bogeavers.

The Afghans and Iraqis havent given up yet, so why should we give up on them?

[ QUOTE ]

These people needed our help. We gave/are giving it to them. Without us, they would have no hope in life. Currently in Afghanistan 80% do have hope in life and feel optimistic about their future.

Kinda wierd that they have so little compared to you and I and yet they are more optimistic about the future than you bogeavers.

The Afghans and Iraqis havent given up yet, so why should we give up on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I give up...I am done with this entire board...

Okay...yea...that was a lie. But I am done with all of this.

Honestly I probably did not mean half the stuff I said...I start saying irrational things when I get angry. If you couldn't tell...I was angry.

Everyone have a blessed night.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

First off...

"You can't say you love your country and hate your government." - Bill Clinton.

Seriously, I don't know what pissed you off, but i have to believe that whatever you saw/heard on that documentary was bad/evil. Please do not go on what one documentary says... Look at all the things that Al Gore is now being discredited for when it comes to exaggerating... I would love to watch it BTW. And then disprove it. lol

God bless America. The Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed.

John McCain

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is something. Ask some parents who couldn't even bury their kids body because it was ripped apart. Or ask a mother who's son or daughter lost a limb or their lives over there. I bet you anything on this damn planet they won't say it is nothing.

Oh yea, in past wars, we gained something for our country in the process.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I checked we had an all volunteer army. No one made your friends or anyone else join. If you don't want to take a chance in dying in war, then don't join. As for your other statement about gaining something in the process let me say this. If you leave that place all you do is empower those people who already hate your guts more than you could ever believe. Pretty soon, you will still be fighting that so called war, only it will be here. Everytime you go to the store, the park, to a football game. It's called terrorism, and they will strike, and strike hard. These same people have been trying to kill Isrealis since the beginning of time, and they hate you just as much. So its your choice, fight there or fight here......

Why are they dying? So you can still get on this web site and make yourself look like a dumb uneducated idiot. You live in a country that allows you to be what you want to be or do what you want to do. Maybe you should lend a hand to help the cause, instead of all the negatives you spout out. If you have a problem with the country and us fighting for freedom, LEAVE.