Grundy Volleyball

poptop23

• 2 weeks later...
Graham beat Grundy 25-17, 25-11, 25-12...Graham is now 1-7 on the season.

Do you want to talk about Grundy's varsity volleyball team now???

Yea i watched grundy get owned tonight in hillsville at the beginning they could hardly return a serve they warmed up a little bit but still i think in 3 games the highest point total they had was 9 maybe. i was sure i was gonna see a 25-0 score in one of the sets which woulda been cool but they got a few points here and there, and earlier on this thread i said something about soph. play varsity at carroll, i'm pretty sure they are starting 4 and probably about 6 play with a couple on the bench and i'm almost positive they are undefeated right now.

• 4 weeks later...

grundy just beat cc this 2008 season. and acually grundy placed second in district they lost to cc by two points & its not that they were good the refs didnt call anything on them. grundys jv team is really good. its just varsity thats not that great

jv does matter. most of jv teams beat varsitys butts. so you dont need to be talkin. grundys jv team was great they placed second in district the only reason cc won champions is because the refs was blind and didnt call anything on them