Josh Hamilton

bcbathletics

Does anyone have an idea how much 3 autographed Josh Hamilton Baseballs would be? Granted they were when he was playing for the Princeton D-rays, not sure if that would lower or raise the price, if anyone has any idea id love to hear it. Thanks ahead of time

I don't know about the baseballs, but I do know you can get a free Josh Hamilton bobble-head on Thursday night at the P-Rays game...only 500 available, so get there early...

now's the time to get rid of them...they wont ever be worth more than what they will be the next few days on ebay...so don't wait too long. Anything other than an Official MLB Rawlings Ball will detract from the price, but not really that much...esp if it's a league ball or something...as long as it's not one of those fake synthetic leather balls made in china and signed with a sharpie you should be ok...hard to tell what they will go for...anywhere from $25 - $100 I'd guess.

On ebay there going between 40 - 100 dollars if you have proof. I got Brandon Phillps to autograph a ball for me last year and one just went on ebay for about 40 dollars. I also got Brandon Webb to sign my ticket on a night he pitched.