I would like to see.....

VivaFutbol

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, and the fact that Florida is absolutely loaded and will be next year and the year after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cha-ching, winner!

Virginia Tech might be the class of ACC football, but Florida is the class of SEC football. There are no Dukes, Georgia Techs, North Carolinas, NC States, or Marylands to beat up on there. There's a reason why the 99-00 FSU squad was the last ACC school to win its BCS game...

yea that high-powered offense would be rolling against a florida defense. ok i hate to bring this up but 2 years ago my team the bucks played them in the NC now ginn got hurt but still they had a very very high powered offense and they didn't do anything against them, it might've been 2 years ago but its all about the same i'm sure

Tech would probably lose, but not like they did to LSU. LSU and UF have completely different offensive systems, and as much as I hate Tech, there defense is still one of the best around. The reason they lost the games they did last year was because of 0 help from the offense.

The past few years VT has done better than most against spread teams like UF, Clemson and WVU are evidence of that.

and how many national championships has your team been to in the past 3 years? can't help it when theres a better team, and tech lost to LSU way worse than what the buckeyes did so i wouldn't be laughing too hard. and i'm pretty sure everyone would say last year was a "rebuilding" year for them, there gonna be one of the best teams in the nation again this year, they have Beanie Wells back an awesome defense basically everyone back i think except Gholston, and probly will do some sort of dual QB thing w/ terelle pryor and if they beat usc at the beginning of the year in LA there probly gonna be playing again for the NC.

(btw i grew up in columbus so i'm not some bandwagon fan)

You are right I can`t laugh at Ohio State for that. That is great they made it two years in a row. I pull for Tennessee and I can laugh because LSU beat us by a touchdown and blew you out. In 06, Florida beat us 21-20 and blew you out. Let Ohio State play the SEC schedule and see how many NC games they make.

So heres the deal: I have always liked VT football but I had never watched college basketball. My uncle is a huge UNC fan, so I started to watch UNC games. I think the year UNC did so poorly was the year I started to actually watch games. I enjoyed watching the games and my relatives started getting me UNC basketball shirts, so I became a fan. So I am not a fair weather fan.

[ QUOTE ]

So heres the deal: I have always liked VT football but I had never watched college basketball. My uncle is a huge UNC fan, so I started to watch UNC games. I think the year UNC did so poorly was the year I started to actually watch games. I enjoyed watching the games and my relatives started getting me UNC basketball shirts, so I became a fan. So I am not a fair weather fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then we strongly agree...to disagree.