giles spartans

duhwhat

[ QUOTE ]

is the new coach doing anything different as far as offensive plays go?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure on that. Coach Williams was Ragsdale assistant, I believe 18 years. Probably not much change will be noticed in plays for the single wing. I look for Giles to continue as one of the top teams in their district. Consistent winning, by a tradition rich football program, usually doesn't stop when a new veteran coach takes the reins. GO SPARTANS!!!

thanks guys.i dont really know much about giles coaches thats why i was asking.and your right giles does have a good tradition of football.would you guys like to see something different on offense?and if yes what?

I think Coach Williams will be a great coach. He is the force behind the weight program, and he is a good motivator. The single wing is special when its run right. You can go anywhere to se your aveverage every day offense, but when you come to Giles, You know what youll see. Nothing will change around here. Our talent and numbers are down, and our schedule is as tough as ever, so The team has to mature and the JV has to step up. Defenately a rebuilding year.

[ QUOTE ]

I think Coach Williams will be a great coach. He is the force behind the weight program, and he is a good motivator. The single wing is special when its run right. You can go anywhere to se your aveverage every day offense, but when you come to Giles, You know what youll see. Nothing will change around here. Our talent and numbers are down, and our schedule is as tough as ever, so The team has to mature and the JV has to step up. Defenately a rebuilding year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody Journell will definitely be an asset for the Spartans this year!! A D-1 player will make an impact on the game.