Grundy scrimmage

GrundyWinsAll

I didnt get to go either but i heard they looked alrite tonite. They said it was a very even scrimmage aganist Appalachia which Grundy had one more td than them or something. But looking at last year schedule for Appalachia the only had one good win that was jj kelly. I think Grundy going to have alot of problems on the o-line this year, also its almost the same 11 that play every down which after a few quarters there dead. I hope Grundy has a much improved season from last year but I just dont see it happening.

Hurley popped East Ridges bubble..They thought they had them a little push over and got there ars's pretty well handed to them...East Ridges o line where the biggest bunch of puss's Ive ever saw all they did was cut block..

Grudny looked pretty good too,Coach Comptons D is coming around and the offense clicked pretty good too..Kelly is maturing at QB and threw the ball well...

[ QUOTE ]

I didnt get to go either but i heard they looked alrite tonite. They said it was a very even scrimmage aganist Appalachia which Grundy had one more td than them or something. But looking at last year schedule for Appalachia the only had one good win that was jj kelly. I think Grundy going to have alot of problems on the o-line this year, also its almost the same 11 that play every down which after a few quarters there dead. I hope Grundy has a much improved season from last year but I just dont see it happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know who you listened to...but through the 20 plays for each team Grundy won 16-6..then the 20 minute clock with 4 downs Grundy won 6-0 and had the ball most of the time..the Offense looked really improved