Helmets / Avatars added

Lance

I put the link to the helmets and avatars on the front page of the site in the navigation box....upper left hand corner of the main page.

http://www.swvasports.com

If you want to add one to your profile here, just click on User CP and then you can use the "direct link" to the helmet you want....its pretty easy to add one, but if you need any help just post here and someone will help you out i'm sure.

I put the link to the helmets and avatars on the front page of the site in the navigation box....upper left hand corner of the main page.

http://www.swvasports.com

If you want to add one to your profile here, just click on User CP and then you can use the "direct link" to the helmet you want....its pretty easy to add one, but if you need any help just post here and someone will help you out i'm sure.

Where's the Bluefield helmet, did I miss it?

To upload an avatar we do go under "Edit Avatar" correct? I've only got one option and that's "Do not use an avatar" which is selected (can't "unselect" it), and the rest is the description and note, and the current avatar which is none. The only other options are the save and reset fields.

To upload an avatar we do go under "Edit Avatar" correct? I've only got one option and that's "Do not use an avatar" which is selected (can't "unselect" it), and the rest is the description and note, and the current avatar which is none. The only other options are the save and reset fields.

I'm having the same issue.

In the User CP and under "Edit Avatar" you should see this below the section that says "dont use an avatar"...do you guys not have this option? I checked and it's turned on?

You should be able to use "option 1" and put the direct link in there...

Custom Avatar

If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Nope, it stays selected. I tried hitting it and saving, and hitting reset too, still looks the same.

Those options are under the Profile picture options though, it should look similar to it right?

yeah...i think i found the setting...i changed it...see if its showing up now?