Tech Not As Bad As We Think?

VivaFutbol

Tech loss to ECU by 5 and scored 22 points. And With 3:30 to go, WVU has only 3. Not saying Tech is better than WVU, but do you think we were a little harsh after the loss to a good team? Hmmm, 12-0 ECU team makes the BCS. Just throwing that out there to see what you guys think!

Tech loss to ECU by 5 and scored 22 points. And With 3:30 to go, WVU has only 3. Not saying Tech is better than WVU, but do you think we were a little harsh after the loss to a good team? Hmmm, 12-0 ECU team makes the BCS. Just throwing that out there to see what you guys think!

How can they be 12-0 when UVA beats them in Charlottesville this year? ;)

1. Nah, this looks to much like ye olde transitive property to me: VT lost to ECU, WVU is losing worse to ECU, therefore we're not too bad! You can't judge a program like that. I think GMan figured it out last year that Duke was superior to LSU, if you took this theorem to its utmost limit.

2. If you're digging to find merit in your program based on the principle of "we didn't lose that badly to ECU", it might be a long year. Trust me, I know the feeling...

Guest BEAVERTAIL
How can they be 12-0 when UVA beats them in Charlottesville this year? ;)

1. Nah, this looks to much like ye olde transitive property to me: VT lost to ECU, WVU is losing worse to ECU, therefore we're not too bad! You can't judge a program like that. I think GMan figured it out last year that Duke was better than LSU, if you took this theorem to its utmost limit.

2. If you're digging to find merit in your program based on the principle of "we didn't lose that badly to ECU", it might be a long year. Trust me, I know the feeling...

I was the one who did the Duke analogy! how dare you steal my research lol.

And VT isnt that good. Maybe WVU isnt either.

One thing is for sure though, ECU is dang good.

I was the one who did the Duke analogy! how dare you steal my research lol.

And VT isnt that good. Maybe WVU isnt either.

One thing is for sure though, ECU is dang good.

That is true, maybe WVU isn't good? And I figured out how Radford could beat UNC last year in basketball too.

That is true, maybe WVU isn't good? And I figured out how Radford could beat UNC last year in basketball too.

When I was at UVa-Wise we figured out how our Basketball team won the national championship one year. I think it was like 13 teams deep or something.

Tech not as bad as we think? Did you listen to the Furman game? The offense couldn't do squat against a much smaller, less talented defense for the majority of the afternoon.

And WVU didn't look much better today. Welcome to the Bil Stewart Era WVU fans. I said last January that hiring him on a whim and a single win was a bad choice. He might be a good man and loved by his players, but that doesn't mean he can coach. I'm afraid the downward slide in Morgantown started today...

Tech not as bad as we think? Did you listen to the Furman game? The offense couldn't do squat against a much smaller, less talented defense for the majority of the afternoon.

And WVU didn't look much better today. Welcome to the Bil Stewart Era WVU fans. I said last January that hiring him on a whim and a single win was a bad choice. He might be a good man and loved by his players, but that doesn't mean he can coach. I'm afraid the downward slide in Morgantown started today...

I listened to it and we had over 300 yards I believe. I think we had like 250+ rushing yards but could be wrong. Maybe its because we haven't worn maroon yet? lol

I listened to it and we had over 300 yards I believe. I think we had like 250+ rushing yards but could be wrong. Maybe its because we haven't worn maroon yet? lol

Much of that yardard came in the second half when the talent on the depth chart wore Furman down, which is to be expected. The first half was very telling when Tech put a whopping three points against a team picked to finish 5th in their 1-AA conference....

Much of that yardard came in the second half when the talent on the depth chart wore Furman down, which is to be expected. The first half was very telling when Tech put a whopping three points against a team picked to finish 5th in their 1-AA conference....

That conference is better than the Sun Belt though.

It was only one loss, besides a head coach is only as good as his staff is. WVU had to replace a lot of defensive players from last year like VT did and they have growing pains as well that ECU was able to exploite.

ECU's experienced offense went against two very inexperienced defenses both weeks and was able to play keep away from WVU's offense today. Simple formula for victory.

I'll be curious to see if Stewart will survive a losing, or even .500 season at WVU. Some of their fans are already calling for his head over on their B&G Board.

thats a good point, but a lot of it goes on the defense which lost so many guys to graduation and reed williams to injury, when the D cant get the other team off the field the Offense cant get any rhythm..they'll have to improve, but there's still plenty of time to do so