Rate the Southwest District in numeric order best to worst.

Sportsfan50

That's really funny... Marion got STOMPED by Carroll at camp this summer in HighPoint. I don't think I would rate them as number 1.

stomped? what game were you watchin lmao thats bad when all their pooints came from their 3 guards they would have raped carrol if the post could have put those 2 foot shots in that hanna and roe were fewding them, thatll change with practice Marion will be a contender this year

We didn't get any respect last year and we prolly won't get any this year but we started 3 sophmores a majority of the season last year and we get all 5 starters back this year.. we were picked to finish 2nd to last in the district last year and we went to regions.. come on ppl.. Canes are coming

Also everybody is bringing up this summer camp deal we had two varsity players at the camp and the rest were people who played JV, its a summer camp you can't get anything from that.. you guys should no better then bringing summer camp into the mix

Gavin Roe..i believe that's his name..I give it to him..he's a good ballplayer...But for other ballplayers to run their mouths on this forum and say things like ive read on these posts..thats rediculous...Let your play do the talking

• 2 weeks later...

I heard they would have a fairly decent team but will be young. Who are some of the younger players? Are they Freshmen and Sophmores? Who will be their big men? OH forget, Im talking about Grundy.

richlands isnt going to be bad at all, people think jus because they lost mulkey there going to be terrible, but here entire starting 5 started at least once last year so they all have expierence, there jus not to deep so if foul trouble comes around they will be hurting