OT Thriller in Wytheville

VivaFutbol

GW leads 19-7 at the half. Take a 25-14 lead. Floyd battles back to make it 29-25 Floyd. GW scores on 81 yard TD pass to Brandon Atwell (his third of the game) to make it 32-29. Floyd kicks field goal with 2 minutes left. GW's 33 yard field goal blocked as time expired. GW scores on 4th and 1 in OT to make it 39-32. Floyd scores to make it 39-38. Then, Floyd plays a direct snap to the Kicker who finds a wide open player in the endzone to make it 40-39 final. I really didn't feel like writing a big write up. But that is the basics.

GW leads 19-7 at the half. Take a 25-14 lead. Floyd battles back to make it 29-25 Floyd. GW scores on 81 yard TD pass to Brandon Atwell (his third of the game) to make it 32-29. Floyd kicks field goal with 2 minutes left. GW's 33 yard field goal blocked as time expired. GW scores on 4th and 1 in OT to make it 39-32. Floyd scores to make it 39-38. Then, Floyd plays a direct snap to the Kicker who finds a wide open player in the endzone to make it 40-39 final. I really didn't feel like writing a big write up. But that is the basics.

man i would love to have been there to seen that one.

Coulda woulda shoulda..... good luck the rest of the season

2 missed field goals as time expired....well even a made PAT tonight. Our special teams is horrendous. And good luck to you as well. I would love to see a rematch against the Dawgs.