Falcons vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Who will win?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Falcons
    • DAWGS

I AGREE... i have a right to question the coaches as a fan cause i am a tazewell bulldog, win or lose. as far as the game goes. that dude has a point, but it's much easier in the stands than it is on the field. the play calling in the first half was horible cause it didnt work... if it had worked it would have been great. thats the difference. wheather or not it works. the game changed in the second half cause MAtt went to QB and started laying wood along with the rest of the team... when he ran over that #3 ( who is a very good player) it set the tone for the rest of the game. the big MO, made the difference. It's fun and ok to question coaches... just leave the players out of it.

Edited by jets

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is ok to question and I agree that you pay your way in so you have a right and that it is fun to coach from the stands. With that said, if you are going to make comments at least have your facts straight. The 3 and 18 comment just got under my skin a little bit because some people just dont have any football "SENSE" and they try to coach.

Edited by hokies2005

the 3 and 18 made fans as well as myself agitated 'cause it was like a give up play... you got to put the ball in your best players hands. that call was to give them a little more room to punt the ball. fans dont like punts. until they( cc ) proved they could stop Matts sweeps,, ( which they never did do) you have to at least let him go for the first down. not a 2 yd FB run. but it worked out cause tazewell was a much better team. coaches actually have to grow with the team and they will. the sky is the limit for this team.

I heard Rudy was not going to play. It will effect the defense.

Yep it sure will.....but if we're as good as we think our team is and us fans think the team is...then we still should win convincingly

Well they had a 3rd down and 20 plus yards tonight, they run Justin Dean up the middle who finds his blockers with a wall down the sideline and take its 60 plus yards for a touchdown.... So if he don't score is it a bad call? Just get over it.....

wasnt the same play.... wasnt in the beginning of the game..... wasnt playing from behind..... was trying to run out the clock.... was with the momentum...... was set up... was a series late..... so was a great call. it's not as much how but when. the play was a set up mix direction hand off , with a wall of blockers set up cause every body and their moma was chasing matt muncy. Dustin Dean runs like a full back it supposed to run... down hill. love to watch him run.... BUT to the answer to the question of when Abingdon will catch up with Tazewell co teams in football. It lies in the visiting stand... does does anyone know what it is.....ask and i will tell